This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite hat to buy at DL?

What is your favorite hat to wear/buy at the park- of the best one you have seen that you always wanted to buy?

I personally love the Maleficent horns!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

I don't wear them but I think the Stitch eating ur head hat is cute.
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I dont' usually buy them, but ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted a goofy hat. It's tradition now to try all the hats on and take silly pics. Lots of fun.
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

I want the Stich Hat also, have looked all over the park, and all they carry are youth sizes....anyone ever seen an adult size Stitch? I have a friend that wants one too. We want to wear it on the West Coast Disney Cruise this June!
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

That is since they don't have any Marie or Duchess Hats.
          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I use to see this rainbow hat the type that Cat in the Hat wears but they don't sell them anymore.

Comment

I have a collection of mouse ears (the headband kind) ... fuzzy ones, glow-in-the-dark ones, sparkly ones, etc.

Comment

One of my fave hats was the Minnie hat, which is red and has a yellow flower stuck out of the top - literally even in DCA people were always asking me where I bought it - hehe so it's an attention grabber tho' personally might invest in a Stitch hat (im sure i can squeeze my head in) and of course the obligatory 50th Golden Ears!

Comment

Mad Hatter's Hat.
                  That' a say somthing hat
                  sigpic"To your left we have a welcome neighbor..... Our GE nuclear powerplant"
                  Carousel of Progress - Progress City

http://videblog-bearride.blogspot.com/

Comment

When I was there a couple weeks ago, I saw a guy with a beast hat that was kinda creepy. It was the whole beast and it was like a mini beast was attacking this guys head. I don't know, I didn't like it.

Everyone's gotta get the traditional Mickey ears with the name embroidered on them at some point in life. It's mandatory.
                    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

^I loved that beast hat! I've never seen it at the DLR stores though.
                      Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                      www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
                      If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
                      Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

I love the Mickey ears, the new Buzz hats and the Cheshire Cat hat is soo cool.

Comment

Mouse ears, of course...with my name on them! Although I've always wanted the Mad Hatter's hat...next time I go...

Comment

I would love to see that hat too! I will definitely buy it if I see it for my hubby.
                            Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                            Help support the site you love:
                            -Visit the MiceChat store
                            Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                            MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I purchased a Mad Hatter hat about 10 years ago, it was in the Mad Hatter's Top Hat style but it was made from a colorful fish pattern fabric and it was reversable. I used to wear it every time I went to DL
                              "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X