• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Acpisme
    HappiestHaunt
    • Dec 2011

[Question] Best non-alchoholic drinks at the bars around Disneyland Resort

While one of our party can do the alcohol, the remaining 2 would like to know if anyone can recommend nonalcoholic drinks at the various spots like Cove Bar, Trader Sam, and Carthey Circle. Any and all suggestions (and pictures if you have any ) would be appreciated. TIA!~,
  • johnlawwhiskey
    Banned User
    • May 2013

Re: Best non-alchoholic drinks at the bars around Disneyland Resort

Trader Sam's the Jungle River Sunset at sunset or just after dark is my all time favorite. It is perfection in my opinion (since I can't have alcohol).

Comment

• Acpisme
      HappiestHaunt
      • Dec 2011

Oh that sounds yummy, whats in it?

Comment

• OfficeDepot14
        Sock Puppet
        • Aug 2012

I'm a huge drinker but if I go to a bar as the designated driver I always like to have a virgin bloody Mary or virgin pina colada

Comment

• Tomorrowland67
          Tourist
          • Jun 2005

We were at Trader Sam's last week, and when a Tiki-Tiki-Tiki-Tiki-Tiki Rum made my head spin, I asked our waitress about non-alcoholic drinks. I remember she specifically mentioned virgin bloody Mary and virgin pina colada.

I really enjoyed their reenactment of the storm scene from the Enchanted Tiki Room.

Comment

• johnlawwhiskey
            Banned User
            • May 2013

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
            Oh that sounds yummy, whats in it?
            The base is orange juice and grenadine, there is some soda water in it also. I can't remember the other ingredient, but I know there is something else.

They also have a Skipper Sipper which is fruit juice, lime, and some other things and has a touch of mint that is pretty fantastic.

Comment

• Acpisme
              HappiestHaunt
              • Dec 2011

Ok, so we must head to Trader Sam on our next trip. Anyone suggest anything for Cove bar?

Comment

• johnlawwhiskey
                Banned User
                • May 2013

The only ones we have ever had non alcoholic at Cove Bar are Wild Strawberry Lemonade which was really really good it's got this lemon flavored foam on it that is incredible. Most people I know like the Coconut Elixir which is essentially coconut combined with pineapple juice and some other fruit juice (I've never had it, so not sure what it is). I don't like coconut, so I've never had that one.

Comment

• johnlawwhiskey
                  Banned User
                  • May 2013

I noticed you also mentioned Carthay Circle, hands down my favorite one there is the Rose Petal Soda, there is something so "Fantasyland" and "magical" about it, even though it's at DCA and not Disneyland. It's basically water with rose in it, and then they put this beautiful rose petal that you can eat that has this sweet glaze in it, it's to die for. My boyfriend prefers the Twin Bill it's iced tea and lemonade, he's a huge ice tea fan, so he almost always orders that.

Comment

• CassiefRN
                    BadWristPhotography
                    • Jun 2012

The rose soda is certainly interesting, and I still don't know if I liked it! It is very sweet and kind of made me think of drinking perfume, but it certainly worth a try at least! The rose petal itself is delightful, the soda I still can't decide!
                    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

• Acpisme
                      HappiestHaunt
                      • Dec 2011

Hmm, that rose soda sounds like an Afghanistan drink I have had that was rose and cardamom..definitely an acquired taste. Some nice suggestions, thank you! :thumbup:

Comment

• amandajh
                        New MiceChatter
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by johnlawwhiskey View Post
                        The only ones we have ever had non alcoholic at Cove Bar are Wild Strawberry Lemonade which was really really good it's got this lemon flavored foam on it that is incredible. Most people I know like the Coconut Elixir which is essentially coconut combined with pineapple juice and some other fruit juice (I've never had it, so not sure what it is). I don't like coconut, so I've never had that one.
                        In California Adventure there are a lot of alcoholic beverage places
                        :whistlingHAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY:whistling
                        ~HAKUNA MATATA~
                        :love:Amanda:love:

Comment

• Acpisme
                          HappiestHaunt
                          • Dec 2011

That is true, but I am looking for non-alcoholic beverages outside of say soda to have while someone is drinking the alcoholic ones in our party

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X