This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 2013 Holiday Offerings

Holidays at the Disneyland Resort Returns November 12 Through January 6 « Disney Parks Blog

Here comes Santa Claus, right down Main Street, U.S.A.! Holidays at the Disneyland Resort And of course Haunted Mansion Holiday.
    So start making your holiday plans now, because the Happiest Place on Earth is about to get merrier!

Re: 2013 Holiday Offerings

YAY, looks like a regular non-paid for event..Great! :thumbup:
    “Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.”

Comment

Originally posted by Acpisme View Post
      YAY, looks like a regular non-paid for event..Great! :thumbup:
      so happy to hear this!

Comment

They didn't say anything about us having to pay, so far. That's good news.
        Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Also no mention of anything out of the ordinary for the HM overlay. Doesn't necessarily sink the rumors of "enhancements" but definitely takes them out of the running as being anything other than minor.
          Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

Funny that they mention all the DCA stuff first and DL stuff secondary. My guess they are trying to ramp up excitement for the holiday DCA offerings this year and next year...BOOM paid event.

Comment

YAY!!

Nothing about having a separate paid event, so I can only assume that the Anaheim managers have understood that a private party thing would not work. It makes since for Halloween because at least Disneyland provides a safe trick or treating location, but not for Christmas.

At least I can continue to do the parks during the holidays.
              sigpic
              Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Comment

Originally posted by BasilofBakerStreet View Post
                Funny that they mention all the DCA stuff first and DL stuff secondary. My guess they are trying to ramp up excitement for the holiday DCA offerings this year and next year...BOOM paid event.
                I wouldn't necessarily leap to that particular conclusion. If you've read the recent MiceAge update, it specifically cites the attendance at DCA for being above projections and that DCA may wind up having a longer operational day than Disneyland. If they're that confident in the park right now, it'd be understandable they'd highlight it with place of pride in the announce.
                Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

It's not a paid for event!!!!!
                  Thank god!
                  All right, listen! I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

DLR Annual Passholder, Disney nerd
                  Trip Reports:
                  From California to Walt Disney World: The Road to Orlando (Coming soon)

Comment

Well looks like I'm getting an AP again
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Im glad it doesnt seem like disneyland is going to the (cashgrab) of the christmas parade and fireworks going to a paid hard ticket event route thus far but i cant help but get the feeling they are testing out how the
                      WOC holiday show goes with the audience and if it goes well and is well liked then they may just try and make the holiday fireworks at disney a hard ticket event for next year. I hope im wrong.

Also i find it weird there is no mention of the Candlelight procession. Figured they would atleast mention it with all the other holiday offerings.
                      My Flickr Photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_zavala/

Comment

I'm glad they are starting on the 12th. In the WoC article it says the special WoC starts on Friday the 15th.
                        Be Cool Stay in School!
                        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X