This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] "Magical" fireworks

Having gone to the park to meet a friend the other night, we decided to stay for the fireworks.

I must say this fireworks program is still my favorite. The choice of music is great and captures the essence of Disney for me. So many classics in there. From "Second Star to the Right" to "When You Wish Upon a Star" to "Once Upon a Dream" to "Baby Mine"....it's all just great. Even the theme song is really nice....with the woman who sings it, absolutely super. Add Tinker Bell and Dumbo, and I say, just fantastic.

And the way they sync the pyrotechnics with the music is phenomenal. They do such great things with fireworks nowadays.

I think the frequent emotional reactions the program gets has a lot to do with it too.

I've heard it's been there a while, but great show, Disney.

Re: "Magical" fireworks

100% agreed. My kids LOVE this show so much that we watch it on Youtube on a regular basis. I agree that it's the music that makes this show. At least for me.
    "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Magical is truly an amazing fireworks show. I love it since the very first day although I wished it had more low level pyro like Believe had... if you watch it from somewhere that isn't the hub you experience many scenes without fireworks during the songs

Comment

I'm not a big fan. I think it's the worst. Halloween Screams, RDCT, Believe then Magical.
        Be Cool Stay in School!
        Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

I cried when I saw Dumbo. Overall I thought is was really good.
          sigpic

Comment

Can't top RDCT! but still my second favorite show Magical has a very explosive finale

Comment

i like Magical i really do!
              but it doesnt express and go threw alot of Disney movies or things
              all they cover is a few movies there is not much of a varity to appeal to everyone!
              i think RDTC is much better because its about the PARK more than the movies and stuff!
              To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME šoš
              -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Comment

Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                I'm not a big fan. I think it's the worst. Halloween Screams, RDCT, Believe then Magical.
                Same here. Magical doesn't do anything for me. RDCT is my personal favorite.

Comment

The thing I love about RDCT is that it ties together your Disneyland experience at the end of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by frollofan View Post
                    The thing I love about RDCT is that it ties together your Disneyland experience at the end of the day.

I absolutely agree that Remember is great too. In fact, the first time I saw it, I was blown away with what they're doing with pyrotechnics nowadays. And the Halloween spectacle is pretty neat too.

Magical just gets the emotions going for me. I think "Second Star to the Right," "When You Wish Upon a Star," and "Once Upon a Dream" always strike me as amazing tributes to what Disneyland, including its attractions, is all about.

I see Magical as being a very simple, yet pyrotechnically amazing, show. Try to ignore the oxymoronic description there, but it just works for me.

I certainly understand peoples' love for the other ones though too.

Comment

Can't decide between Remember Dreams Come True or Magical, but they're both fantastic. Dumbo's appearance is always super emotional, and the Magical theme is really powerful too.
                      http://twitter.com/TheDLBro

http://thedisneylandbro.tumblr.com

Comment

Whichever one had the song "Remember the Magic" (maybe the 50th fireworks?) was the one that always got me. If ever anything at a Disney theme park was going to make me tear up a little bit, this would have been it (but I didn't, because I'm a man, and guys don't do that!).
                        Disneyland Cast Member
                        Outdoor Vending
                        1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

I feel that the theme song that is used in Magical is really strong. I love the energy Eden Espinosa makes you feel in every note

Comment

Magical is awesome. Love the music and Dumbo, of course. It most certainly isn't the worst firework show currently at Disneyland (that would be Believe... Most boring firework show there). Magical isn't as good as Remember, but it's still a good show. My favorite section is the Pinocchio bit.
                            Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Originally posted by gatheringrosebuds View Post
                              Same here. Magical doesn't do anything for me. RDCT is my personal favorite.
                              Same here. I like that RDCT references Disneyland rather than Disney movies.
                              Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                              :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X