Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] snow white and Ariel's new dress?

I did hear and saw the two princess will get their new dress at the end of July. Did anyone got a picture or a video of them?

Re: snow white and Ariel's new dress?

As far as I heard, it hasn't happened yet. This is what they are suppose to look like:

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I What is Ariel even wearing? I'm sorry but what is wrong with her pink dress again?
      Enter into new Frontiers of Fantasy....... Today.......... Tomorrow.................Forever.........

Comment

I was at the park last night and Ariel is still in her old dress and as is Snow White send Aug. 11th. So they haven't soon there new dress yet.

Comment

ORDDU: Snow White's new outfit will look much more accurate to what she wore in her movie. Her cape was actually a dark blue or black with a red lining instead of totally red.

ORWEN: But Ariel never wore a green dress in her movie. She wore a pink dress when she first came to live with Prince Eric and then a blue dress a little later on. Why can't they stick to the movie versions!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Witches of Morva View Post
            ORWEN: But Ariel never wore a green dress in her movie. She wore a pink dress when she first came to live with Prince Eric and then a blue dress a little later on. Why can't they stick to the movie versions!!!
            Because that isnt marketable.
            Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala

Comment

Its like why Aurora is in a pink dress and not blue. It helps with confusion I guess. Maybe they validate a green dress since her fin was green.

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Yeah before Aurora got her pink dress I had hear alot of people getting both Cinderella and Aurora confuse some people wear calling Aurora Cinderella and some where calling Cinderella as Aurora so that is why Disney change the color of Aurora's dress to Pink. So I think that is the same reason why they have a teal color for Ariel and not Pink so people will not confuse Aurora and Ariel even thou they both have diffent color hair.

Comment

i dont know, i dont think they should be restricted to only what the movie shows,
                  change is good sometimes!! as long as we know which princess is who and their dresses still express them i dont see why they cant stray from the movie versions and LITTLE bit.
                  To all who come to this Happy Place.... WELCOME o
                  -ig: thelipsticklizz tw:lipsticklizz

Comment

I would love to see Ariel in her blue dress...it is different enough from Cinderella that it would work.
                    Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Or put Ariel in the purple-ish pink-ish dress from the end of the film, where King Trition gives her her legs and she walks out of the ocean to greet Eric? Just gussy it up a bit... Ariel is my fave.. and they seem to give her the short end of the stick when it comes to her wardrobe...

Comment

ORWEN: Well, at least Aurora actually did wear pink in her movie so she should be recognizable, regardless. I prefer her in pink because so many other Disney heroines are already wearing blue--like Alice, Cinderella, Wendy, Belle--when she's in her peasant dress.

Comment

We now have to remember we have 2 sets of Princesses. Movie Princesses and Park Princesses

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

ORWEN: Well, at least Aurora actually did wear pink in her movie so she should be recognizable, regardless. I prefer her in pink because so many other Disney heroines are already wearing blue--like Alice, Cinderella, Wendy, Belle--when she's in her peasant dress.
                            Belle in blue..now that's an underutilized look, especially in merchandise. I LOVE the Belle Disney Animator's Collection Doll of her in the blue smock but new pictures show they are changing her to yellow... Se didn't wear a yellow ball gown as a child! /rant

So yeah, I know there are "two versions" of the characters but the park ones should reflect the movies
                            Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                              As far as I heard, it hasn't happened yet. This is what they are suppose to look like:

What about Jasmine?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X