Announcement

Collapse

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
See more
See less

who wants to go to club 33

Collapse

Header Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who wants to go to club 33

Who ever goes, have fun! There's no way I'd go without my loving husband. I would feel absolutely guilty for the rest of my life.

Also why I'll probably not attend Sept. 13th's Villans Party. I would never forgive myself since he'll be unavailable to attend.
    Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
    Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
    Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
    Neverland since 1996.
    ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Originally posted by mpabis525 View Post
      …to choose, you have to have some sort of Disney related contest/challenge/interview to weed out contestants and choose the right match.
      I think it should be a more “real world” selection process. If this is going to be a date, have everyone who wants to go submit a picture of themselves and list their annual salary. That should make it an easy decision.
      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Pmed
        if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by calsig31 View Post
          I think it should be a more “real world” selection process. If this is going to be a date, have everyone who wants to go submit a picture of themselves and list their annual salary. That should make it an easy decision.
          Lol I love both suggestions. Contest and photos. When I gave out vmk cards I always did contest for them forgot about that this time.

Comment

sure, i'll go.
            Check out my latest adventures!
            --> https://youtu.be/Pummk-zjMq8
            (Tower VS Guardians!)

Comment

Originally posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
              sure, i'll go.
              Something tells me that this dude is going to be the one who gets the invite. Call it a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by CASurfer65 View Post
                Something tells me that this dude is going to be the one who gets the invite. Call it a hunch.
                Sounds like you have a crush
                if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know I have let someone know that they can go with me. If for some reason something happens whick I dout and he can't make it I will keep the PM's from everyone. I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.

Comment

thats pretty cool of you

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                      I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.
                      That is cool. Even members can't invite as many people as they like.
                      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

J...I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.
                        Oh, if you invite Joe and Theresa, we'll probably get an awesome trip report.

Comment

I do pretty good trip reports. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I will do one for club 33 and 1901

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                            That is cool. Even members can't invite as many people as they like.
                            Into 1901 they can, but the member has to be there to get them in. For Club 33 they can make reservations for guests, but for 1901 unless it's something special the member has to be there with their guests. It's a really small place though, and when we went our whole (LARGE) family was there and it was pretty crowded!

Comment

I do pretty good trip reports. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I will do one for club 33 and 1901
                              That would be really cool. And as the kids say "Pics, or it didn't happen!" LOL. We all love to see pics of DL!
                              "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Dinglehopper View Post
                                Into 1901 they can, but the member has to be there to get them in. For Club 33 they can make reservations for guests, but for 1901 unless it's something special the member has to be there with their guests. It's a really small place though, and when we went our whole (LARGE) family was there and it was pretty crowded!
                                As of Jan of this year, a member is only allowed to bring in a party of 10. On specific dates, the number drops to only black card plus 1. And yes, since the place only seats 46, two large groups can make it feel very crowded.
                                If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X