X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who wants to go to club 33

Originally posted by Sheriff Lightyear View Post
    sure, i'll go.
    Something tells me that this dude is going to be the one who gets the invite. Call it a hunch.

Comment

Originally posted by CASurfer65 View Post
      Something tells me that this dude is going to be the one who gets the invite. Call it a hunch.
      Sounds like you have a crush
      if ye be brave or fool enough to face a pirate's curse, proceed.

Comment

Just wanted to let everyone know I have let someone know that they can go with me. If for some reason something happens whick I dout and he can't make it I will keep the PM's from everyone. I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.

Comment

thats pretty cool of you

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
            I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.
            That is cool. Even members can't invite as many people as they like.
            If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

J...I also will be going to 1901 in late sept early Oct so I will let you guys know if I am looking for friends at that time. For 1901 I can invite as many people as I want.
              Oh, if you invite Joe and Theresa, we'll probably get an awesome trip report.

Comment

I do pretty good trip reports. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I will do one for club 33 and 1901

Comment

Originally posted by Malcon10t View Post
                  That is cool. Even members can't invite as many people as they like.
                  Into 1901 they can, but the member has to be there to get them in. For Club 33 they can make reservations for guests, but for 1901 unless it's something special the member has to be there with their guests. It's a really small place though, and when we went our whole (LARGE) family was there and it was pretty crowded!

Comment

I do pretty good trip reports. I haven't done one in awhile. Maybe I will do one for club 33 and 1901
                    That would be really cool. And as the kids say "Pics, or it didn't happen!" LOL. We all love to see pics of DL!
                    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by Dinglehopper View Post
                      Into 1901 they can, but the member has to be there to get them in. For Club 33 they can make reservations for guests, but for 1901 unless it's something special the member has to be there with their guests. It's a really small place though, and when we went our whole (LARGE) family was there and it was pretty crowded!
                      As of Jan of this year, a member is only allowed to bring in a party of 10. On specific dates, the number drops to only black card plus 1. And yes, since the place only seats 46, two large groups can make it feel very crowded.
                      If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Lol last time I brought in 2 people as many as I want I still keep it a low number out of respect. Then the member lets me go again. And yes pics or it didn't happen I took a lot last time and sure I will again this time.

Comment

This sounds amazing!
                          I hope you guys have a fun time and write up a great trip report

p.s. can't wait for the "who want to go to 1901" thread lol

Comment

This is so so so perfect, wish I lived in the area.

Comment

It would be a dream come true for me. But I wont be in California until a few weeks after

Comment

Working...
                              X