• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • biggsworth
    MiceChatter
    • Apr 2009

Re: Thor coming to disneyland!

Originally posted by film975 View Post
    Most Disney fans like myself are both Star Wars and Marvel fans as well. But what worries us the most is that the park might be overrun with those franchises. Disneyland has its own specific brand and identity. We really don't want to see that ruined by slick marketing and packaging. I'm all for Marvel coming to the park as long as it's done tastefully. Same thing with Star Wars even though there's enough of it in Disneyland already.
    I agree with this statement. While I feel some people just hate Marvel just because they hate the idea of them in the parks. I do believe most common Disney fans are open to the idea. I have been a Disney fan since the 80s so maybe I am used to the Star Wars already being in the parks and welcome more tastefully done attractions regardless of where the stories come from.

After seeing what Disney has been putting out around the globe in their parks I have good faith that they can deliver a high quality good storied attraction based on Marvel and they can put it in one of there theme parks in a way that will make sense.If this was the early 2000s I'd probably have a different opinion but I am basing my opinion on the past couple of years worth of what they have given us in their theme parks.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Get Away Today Footer