Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas at Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Christmas at Disneyland

    Hello
    Does anyone knows when the holidays season starts this year at Disneyland ?
    Thank you...

  • #2
    Re: Christmas at Disneyland

    November 12th to January 6th.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Christmas at Disneyland

      TRhank you
      Are you sure ? November 12th is a tuesday...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Christmas at Disneyland

        That is what the disney park blogs stated....its usually that week every year.
        My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
        Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
        "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
        ~* Uncle Walt *~
        2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

        ​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Christmas at Disneyland

          Originally posted by cptphoebus View Post
          TRhank you
          Are you sure ? November 12th is a tuesday...
          Sounds like they don't want the holidays to overlap with Veterans' Day, which is on Monday, November, 11th.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Christmas at Disneyland

            Yeah... the Tuesday date is a little weird but that is indeed what Disney Parks Blog said. Most Disneyland "seasons" begin on a Friday. Also odd because the World of Color Winter Dreams display doesn't officially open till the Friday of that week.
            Writing about all things Disney, a couple of paragraphs at a time

            http://disneylandtraveler.blogspot.com/

            75,000+ page views and counting.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Christmas at Disneyland

              It goes a little but like this.
              Nov. 9th Friday the Fireworks Believe in Holiday Magic will begin to show nightly.
              Nov. 12 Tuesday A Christmas Fantasy Parade will replace Soundsational. The Castle lighting and snow on Main Street, Small World Plaza and New Orleans Square. Other area daytime events start.
              Nov. 15 Friday The Holiday World of Color begins.

              The is also a special Mad T Party, but not sure if that would start Tuesday with the season or be weekend only for a while.
              Be Cool Stay in School!
              Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                Originally posted by DisneylandTraveler View Post
                Yeah... the Tuesday date is a little weird but that is indeed what Disney Parks Blog said. Most Disneyland "seasons" begin on a Friday. Also odd because the World of Color Winter Dreams display doesn't officially open till the Friday of that week.
                One way it might make sense is if there are AP previews Tue through Thu to reduce the opening night crush of the new show.
                .

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                  Will Soundsational run until the 12th? Or is there a gap in between Soundsational and A Christmas Fantasy? And what about World of Color? Will it be performed right up until the official premier of Winter Dreams?

                  If I went that week I would love to be able to see everything... but I imagine the crowds that week will be soo beyond insane! Mostly because of Winter Dreams.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                    Originally posted by DFL86 View Post
                    Will Soundsational run until the 12th? Or is there a gap in between Soundsational and A Christmas Fantasy? And what about World of Color? Will it be performed right up until the official premier of Winter Dreams?

                    If I went that week I would love to be able to see everything... but I imagine the crowds that week will be soo beyond insane! Mostly because of Winter Dreams.
                    For your first two questions, yes. Unless something odd happens, doubtful with the parade but possible for WoC.

                    Crowds will be far from insane although Friday will be busy. WoC has limited capacity and requires tickets to get into the viewing area so while many looky loos will show up, it won't be any busier than a crazy day at the show.
                    Be Cool Stay in School!
                    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                      Originally posted by swampymarsh View Post
                      Crowds will be far from insane although Friday will be busy. WoC has limited capacity and requires tickets to get into the viewing area so while many looky loos will show up, it won't be any busier than a crazy day at the show.
                      Not to mention that since DL is more of a local park than WDW would be, it will definitely pull in bigger numbers.
                      Stopping in the middle is
                      DISTINCTLY
                      UNPATRIOTIC!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                        Don't forget that the Christmas Day parade general shoots on the first or second Saturday after Halloween so Main Street will be almost put up first for this reason. Its either the 2nd or 9th this year. Keep an eye on the parade times for those days because they will shift to either an early or late odd time slot. They do both parades on that day. So 3 or 4 Day time parades (they wont be announced though)
                        Check out my work on openstreetmap.org
                        http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=33...om=17&layers=M

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                          So if I went, for example, the 11th thru the 15th, I would get to see Soundsational, World of Color, and then A Christmas Fantasy and Winter Dreams?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                            Originally posted by DFL86 View Post
                            So if I went, for example, the 11th thru the 15th, I would get to see Soundsational, World of Color, and then A Christmas Fantasy and Winter Dreams?
                            Correct and Believe too.
                            Be Cool Stay in School!
                            Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Christmas at Disneyland

                              Do you know if the fireworks are shown every night during the christmas season ? Thanks...

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X