Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Else Here Have Had Dreams OR Lucid Dreams About Being At Disneyland?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Has Anyone Else Here Have Had Dreams OR Lucid Dreams About Being At Disneyland?

I have!

I am also a Lucid Dream practitioner, something new you all now know about me (but like you care anyway right? lmao)

I have had about 15 dreams of being at Disneyland and 1 Lucid Dream recently, actually of being at Disneyland.

Rocket Rods was in my Lucid Dream and the track had more twists and turns.

In some normal dreams I have actually had some nightmare dreams about Star Tours O_O

I plan to visit Disneyland more in my Lucid Dreams

Happy Dreaming!
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Re: Has Anyone Else Here Have Had Dreams OR Lucid Dreams About Being At Disneyland?

I've had multiple dreams of me being in Disneyland. The only thing is, Disneyland is not actually Disneyland in my dreams. It's like Disneyland in a weird alternate universe. Things are different... Nothing looks the same.

I even had a dream I was in Orlando, on my way to WDW. I've never been to WDW, but I've seen plenty of photos and video, and my dream looked exactly like what I've seen in pictures and videos. It was strange, but very vivid.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

Re: Has Anyone Else Here Have Had Dreams OR Lucid Dreams About Being At Disneyland?

I've had tons of dreams about Disneyland over the years, however, it is never the real Disneyland. In my dreams it is always some weird alternate version but still called Disneyland.

Comment

I've had one dream that I was at Disneyland Paris o_0

lol

And yes of course it wont look EXACTLY the same.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/michael.ebba

Comment

I had a dream recently. I was walking down Main Street that was under a very tall forest canopy. At the base of the castle in the moat was the loading station for Splash Mountain. Boarding Splash Mountain, one would find out that the ride soon morphed into Walt Disney World's version of Splash Mountain, which would suddenly transition into the Tokyo Disneyland version of Splash Mountain. The ride would take its final drop and then you would end up in a very generic and almost barren three story mall-esque building in Japan.

I woke up wondering what the heck I must of watched to have envisioned that in my head.

Total Tender Rides: 20
          Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
          Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
          Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

I'm not sure about Disneyland (if I did, I don't remember), but I once had a dream about Animal Kingdom! You want to know the weird part about it, though? I've never been to Animal Kingdom or any of the Orlando parks! I'm not really sure how my mind completely made up a park I've never been to or know much about. It was totally weird! I do remember thinking in my dream that Animal Kingdom was really small and was totally a half day park (sorry Jeff Heimbuch).
            My Adventure Blog

flickr

Comment

When I suffer from insomnia I try to think of Disneyland in the hopes I'll fall asleep and dream about it, but it never works.

I used to dream about it as a kid however. I can still remember one vivid dream where I was riding the Matterhorn with my friends, but the cars were real bobsleds. And when the ride ended there we all tumbled out onto Harbor Blvd.

Comment

I often dream of versions of Disneyland, though it usually involves some kind of disastrous experience - I'm a very anxious person and this always seems to express itself in my dreams as being in very frustrating situations at my favorite places!

For example... Why am I in Disneyland with no shoes? Really, brain? Haha

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I too dream of teh D

Some Highlights:

-Once I dreamt me and Lil Wayne were hanging 'backstage' at Tokyo Space Mountain
                  -Also, I dreamt one time that I dragged someone from my Flag Football league to DLs entrance, w/ all my groceries - so I could get a corn dog. (Of course I checked the wait over at POTC first...)
                  -Most recently however, I dreamt I was auditioning for Nada Surf atop Epcot, whilst playing the 'outro' for 'When I Was Young'. (from the 4:38 mark)

Thanks for asking!

Comment

Like many of you here, Disneyland is my 'laughing place', it's a place I go to relax, and to let out any stress that has been building up inside of me. When ever something stressful happens, I go to the park and I feel better . I go to the park about every two weeks, and when I reach about a week and a half or two, I have dreams about Disneyland. It's my brain's way of telling me I need to go.

Some highlights include:
                    • Being in line for Autopia, and seeing the peoplemover on it's track for testing. I was so excited!
                    • Another one about the people mover - this time it reopened and there was a 9 hour wait, that extended out of the park. You can bet that I volunteered to wait in that line!
                    • I had one about the ghosts of the Haunted Mansion
                    • In one, the TWA Rocket to the Moon actually took off.
                    • Those are just the one's I can remember, I've had many more

Comment

I had a weird dream last night where I was in Muppet Vision 3D and my dad got frustrated and told me that we did not have time to watch this.

Comment

Like others have mentioned, my Disneyland dreams generally take part in a strange, alternate reality Disneyland, unlike the real thing. Of course, in my dream, I just perceive it at the REAL Disneyland.

As for lucid dreaming, how does one go about learning this skill? It sounds awesome. Talk about the ultimate virtual reality!
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

So MANY!

When I first went to DL at age 18, I fell madly in love with Space Mountain and rode it 4 times in one day. When I moved to LA a few years later, it was during the several-years-long closure, and I had constant dreams about going to Disneyland and getting on rides that I thought were space mountain, only to have them turn out to be different (usually something with dinosaurs?) Those dreams finally subsided when the ride re-opened.

THEN, I started having dreams about getting on Buzz Lightyear, only to have it be some weird ride where you were a rat running around at ground level through a house (kind of like that sequence in Ratatouille in the kitchen, but this was before the movie came out!) Weirdly enough, my husband hails from Pittsburgh and told me there used to be a ride at the amusement park there that was rats running at ground level through a power plant. SPOOKY!

Now I frequently dream (I have a lot of recurring dreams) that I'm just generally at the park, but there are always weird things that don't really exist, and the park is enormous and almost empty compared to reality. For some reason there's a windmill in the middle of a long pool, and you can actually get inside the castle (not like the SB walkthrough, you can actually go in and wander around the castle rooms. And there are ticket booths. And my parents are usually there- I've always dreamed of taking them to Disneyland (they haven't been since the 1970s- before my time) but they aren't really mobile enough to do so. Maybe someday...

So, emphatically YES to the lucid dreams! When it really is your happiest place on earth, it's not a big surprise to find it in your dreams!
                          Last edited by faerla; 09-01-2013, 08:59 AM. Reason: forgot word

Comment

I'm old so my dreams usually have extinct attractions in them or old versions of existing attractions. One that comes to mind right away is a lucid dream in tomorrowland. The Peoplemover was running, Star Tours still played the old ride video as one of the selections. Space mountain was running but the Peoplemover went right through the middle of everything. My old favorite, the Carousel of Progress, was operating but the show scenes were different. The Rocket Jets were where they belonged and the strangest thing was the Adventure though Inner Space was where Buzz Lightyear is now.

It was like being in TL67 with upgrades. Just FYI, I was 6 when TL67 opened and we went opening week. It's burned into my brain.
                            Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

I have a recurring dream about Disneyland, that makes me feel both happy and sad: My kids are young again, and our family is just finishing breakfast at the River Belle Terrace, sitting at an outdoor table on the Adventureland side. The kids each had Mickey Mouse pancakes served on real china plates, and they head over to the Swiss Family Treehouse while my wife and I stay and finish our coffee. As I watch the kids start up the Treehouse steps, I can hear the Swisskapolka in the distance.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X