Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Storyteller Character Buffet....

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Storyteller Character Buffet....

My dad and I are going to the DLR November 11th-15th and we always do one character meal. We have done the plaza inn breakfast several times in the past and Storyteller's in 2006 I believe. Anyway I was wondering which characters are usually at the storytellers buffet...I know about plaza inn but just curious if we wanna try storytellers this time? Thanks I know you guys will be able to help me make the right decision!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Re: Storyteller Character Buffet....

Originally posted by RemainSeatedPlz87 View Post
    My dad and I are going to the DLR November 11th-15th and we always do one character meal. We have done the plaza inn breakfast several times in the past and Storyteller's in 2006 I believe. Anyway I was wondering which characters are usually at the storytellers buffet...I know about plaza inn but just curious if we wanna try storytellers this time? Thanks I know you guys will be able to help me make the right decision!
    Pocshontas and her forest friends were their on a regular basis last time I stayed at the resort. They blend in wit the hotel/restaurant's theming perfectly and with class. Talk about a class act. Chip n Dale have been their too.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

It's officially called, "Chip ’n Dale Critter Breakfast" according to the website. And the picture shows Meeko. So if those are the types of characters you want to see, then I say go for it!
      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

4 or 5 of Chip, Dale, Brer Bear, Brer Fox, Terk, Meeko, Kenai and Koda all appear there.

Comment

When I went to Storyteller's Cafe for breakfast a year ago, the characters we saw were Chip and Dale, Terk, Meeko, Koda and Kenai. And a park ranger who led some activities with the kids and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
            4 or 5 of Chip, Dale, Brer Bear, Brer Fox, Terk, Meeko, Kenai and Koda all appear there.
            Just about what we've seen too.
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
              okay as a song of the south and splash mountain girl that just won me over! THANKS
              My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
              Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
              "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
              ~* Uncle Walt *~
              2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Gibson View Post
                When I went to Storyteller's Cafe for breakfast a year ago, the characters we saw were Chip and Dale, Terk, Meeko, Koda and Kenai. And a park ranger who led some activities with the kids and characters.
                I went in February, we ate there when it opened on Sunday morning and we saw all the characters. There was no Park Ranger which I actually like because the characters were SO interactive with the guests. It was myself and a friend (no kids) and I loved it! Some of the characters even came around to our table twice.

Comment

i went today and they had chip, meeko, kenai, and koda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X