Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Storyteller Character Buffet....

My dad and I are going to the DLR November 11th-15th and we always do one character meal. We have done the plaza inn breakfast several times in the past and Storyteller's in 2006 I believe. Anyway I was wondering which characters are usually at the storytellers buffet...I know about plaza inn but just curious if we wanna try storytellers this time? Thanks I know you guys will be able to help me make the right decision!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Re: Storyteller Character Buffet....

Originally posted by RemainSeatedPlz87 View Post
    My dad and I are going to the DLR November 11th-15th and we always do one character meal. We have done the plaza inn breakfast several times in the past and Storyteller's in 2006 I believe. Anyway I was wondering which characters are usually at the storytellers buffet...I know about plaza inn but just curious if we wanna try storytellers this time? Thanks I know you guys will be able to help me make the right decision!
    Pocshontas and her forest friends were their on a regular basis last time I stayed at the resort. They blend in wit the hotel/restaurant's theming perfectly and with class. Talk about a class act. Chip n Dale have been their too.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

It's officially called, "Chip ’n Dale Critter Breakfast" according to the website. And the picture shows Meeko. So if those are the types of characters you want to see, then I say go for it!
      It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

4 or 5 of Chip, Dale, Brer Bear, Brer Fox, Terk, Meeko, Kenai and Koda all appear there.

Comment

When I went to Storyteller's Cafe for breakfast a year ago, the characters we saw were Chip and Dale, Terk, Meeko, Koda and Kenai. And a park ranger who led some activities with the kids and characters.

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
            4 or 5 of Chip, Dale, Brer Bear, Brer Fox, Terk, Meeko, Kenai and Koda all appear there.
            Just about what we've seen too.
            Stockholder and Walt Disney Autograph holder!!

Comment

Originally posted by ssaamm View Post
              okay as a song of the south and splash mountain girl that just won me over! THANKS
              My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
              Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
              "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
              ~* Uncle Walt *~
              2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Gibson View Post
                When I went to Storyteller's Cafe for breakfast a year ago, the characters we saw were Chip and Dale, Terk, Meeko, Koda and Kenai. And a park ranger who led some activities with the kids and characters.
                I went in February, we ate there when it opened on Sunday morning and we saw all the characters. There was no Park Ranger which I actually like because the characters were SO interactive with the guests. It was myself and a friend (no kids) and I loved it! Some of the characters even came around to our table twice.

Comment

i went today and they had chip, meeko, kenai, and koda

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X