Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Using PhotoPass with AP

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Using PhotoPass with AP

Just got back from a 5 day visit to DLR and was excited to use my new AP card as my photopass card (very convenient.) My question is, I plan to go back to DLR in October and use the AP card as my photopass card again. Can I wait to buy the August pictures and combine them with the October ones to save money? For that matter, can I save them up throughout the entire year and just buy them once at the end of my AP pass?

Appreciate your reply,

Scott

Re: Using PhotoPass with AP

All the photos expire and disappear after 30 Days.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Are you sure? The reason I ask is that one of the Photopass people let me know in an aside that AP holders can store their photo's for up to a year instead of the 30 days.

Comment

Yes, I am sure. I haven't heard this. I went back to my PhotoPass account and my photos have disappeared, so, yes.
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
          Yes, I am sure. I haven't heard this. I went back to my PhotoPass account and my photos have disappeared, so, yes
          Actually, there are occasional glitches in the system. I have several occasions where I have taken new photopass pictures and when I went in to check them, not only were the new ones there, but past ones have come back.
          Last edited by calsig31; 09-03-2013, 03:20 PM.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
            All the photos expire and disappear after 30 Days.
            Not if you use the same card over and over. I have a Photopass card from WDW that has photos from 3-6 months ago still on it. I just prefer to use the same Photopass card as the number is already in the system and I just need to log in to see my pics.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X