Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Sights and Sounds of Disneyland in a Smooth 1 Hour Steady Walking Tour - Steadicam

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Sights and Sounds of Disneyland in a Smooth 1 Hour Steady Walking Tour - Steadicam

Hey MiceChatters!

I would like to share a video I recorded on September 4, 2013 using a Steadicam for a somewhat semi-smooth steady flow-though of the park.

So for those who can't make it to the park often, and want to relieve the magic again, here's a smooth 1 hour motion sickness-free Steadicam walk-through of the entire sights and sounds of Disneyland in 1 hour time.

The video was shot on a very non-busy hot summer day. I had to stop a few times to wipe the sweat from my face before continue on with the tour. I wish it was a lot cooler though. It took me approximately 1 hour to walk around and record Disneyland.

In the video, you will see me going through all the lands Disneyland has to offer. Unfortunately, I did not get to record Big Thunder Mountain because is still closed until February. I also realize I didn't record the Big Thunder Ranch. For the most part, as you can see in the video, it wasn't crowded at all.

I had posted a video like this a long time ago, but this time I have improved on it with a somewhat more smoother flow-through of Disney.

Here's another steady video of the New Disney California Adventure 2.0 that I recorded just this past week.

Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-10-2013, 08:38 PM.
    My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
    http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Re: Sights and Sounds of Disneyland in a Smooth 1 Hour Steady Walking Tour - Steadica

Very cool! Definitely a good way to scratch the Disney itch for sure.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Re: Sights and Sounds of Disneyland in a Smooth 1 Hour Steady Walking Tour - Steadica

You tagged Adventureland as Frontierland in the video, just fyi.

Comment

Originally posted by DrFink View Post
        You tagged Adventureland as Frontierland in the video, just fyi.
        Oops my bad. I will just create an annotation on YouTube acknowledging the error.

Thanks for telling me.
        Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-05-2013, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

you did a super, fantastic, awesome, splendid, amazing job

Comment

this was amazing!

i just played it in it's entirety, perfect background "noise" for me while i work. i love how you hear the different sounds of the different lands. i didn't even need to see the video to know where you were in the park. the kid around the 18:30 mark in ToonTown was classic after he pulled on the door knob!

Comment

Nice, very well done. Love your videos in general. There's a guy on youtube that does all the WDW parks as well. I love these but unfortunately, too much POV get's me a bit woozy. The joys of getting older.

Comment

What fun. I love steady cam videos. They just seem to float along. Are you going to do a Steady cam shoot of DCA 2.0? I sure hope so. I really loved this. It's just so smooth and nice.
                  Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

...very nice.....thanks for posting that...

Comment

The video definitely stimulated my senses. I swear watching it yesterday, for a few seconds, I could smell churros.
                      The list of Disney people I've encountered in my life: John Lasseter, Brad Bird, Lee Unkrich, Darla K Anderson, Eric Goldberg, Don Hahn, Peter Schneider, Burney Mattinson, John Musker, Ron Clements, Nik Ranieri, John Kahrs, Jeff Turley, Patrick Osbourne, Dave Bossert, Roy P Disney.

People I would love to meet in person: Glen Keane, Andreas Deja.

Comment

Nice work :thumbup:

Micenation

Comment

I second doing one for DCA.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Originally posted by Lost Boy View Post
                            What fun. I love steady cam videos. They just seem to float along. Are you going to do a Steady cam shoot of DCA 2.0? I sure hope so. I really loved this. It's just so smooth and nice.
                            Yes. I'm in the process of uploading a 9.15GB full tour of Disney California Adventure right now. The Full tour will be 1 hr 10 mins long. I will make the video public tomorrow morning.
                            Last edited by SoCalbma; 09-06-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Thanks for this! It was great made me feel like I was back at the park!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X