This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting the Record Straight on 1st meet-Barry

Please pardon me for starting a second thread about my day at the 1st annual meet...but I just wanted to "come clean" and set the record straight about something I referred to (and admittedly whined about) in some of my posts.
    I had said that the evening schedule must have been somehow "changed" and I missed out on evening meets because of it.
    Truth is, I misplaced my schedule, and was going from memory which turned out to be faulty as to which took place when. Basically the group showed up at the right places at the right times. It was my fault for missing them and I missed out on some fun with the group because of that. I still had fun exploring on my own.
    For me to say it was because I didn't go to the dinner meet, and the schedule was somehow changed without them telling me is just inaccurate - and I wanted to be accountable for posting that.
    Again, I had a wonderful day and look forward to becoming a more familiar part of the group.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Setting the Record Straight on 1st meet-Barry

Good for you, I am glad you staightened this out. I am glad you had a great time, next meet do not forget your scedule And there maybe a DCA meet so maybe you can go then to!

Comment

Hey, it's ok. No harm, no foul! I'm sorry you missed the evening's activities! Hope to see you at another meet soon
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You are a real prince.

Mom always taught her children to do the right thing and to tell the truth.
        BarbaraAnn

Comment

Radiobarry, I'm sorry we didnt get a chance to talk with you more. I only met you on the morning "Grand Circle Tour" on the train. I was wondering what happened to you. Hopefully next time.
          1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
            Radiobarry, I'm sorry we didnt get a chance to talk with you more. I only met you on the morning "Grand Circle Tour" on the train. I was wondering what happened to you. Hopefully next time.
            After RiverBelle Terrace I went to activate my AP, the line for which caused me to miss the BTMRR and Mark Twain. Was there for Noon and for the Horseshoe...I'm not sure why I missed the cake and Fantasia Gardens. At dinner I opted to catch some football with Lightyear...and after that, well...lost brain cells.
            In any event, hope to have more time with you next time...I always enjoy your posts here.
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Barry, it was a pleasure to meet you on Sunday. I am so glad that you made it down to a meet. I hope to see you at another meet in the future.
              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Barry, it was nice to meet you, and you are by no means required to attend every event. No worries. Now you have to come back another time!

Just know that sooner or later, we all end up at the Lost Bar! So if you ever get lost, that's a fine place to look. Walk through the Grand Californian to check and then continue on to the Disneyland Hotel...second star to the right and on until morning!
                A signature should go here.

Comment

Originally posted by SusieP.
                  Barry, it was nice to meet you, and you are by no means required to attend every event. No worries. Now you have to come back another time!

Just know that sooner or later, we all end up at the Lost Bar! So if you ever get lost, that's a fine place to look. Walk through the Grand Californian to check and then continue on to the Disneyland Hotel...second star to the right and on until morning!
                  Thanks Susie - very nice to meet you (I hope your sentiments are still in the present tense, so to speak.
                  (It's hard to tell intentions sometimes, inflections, etc on a printed page.) Just wanted to say that I wanted to be part of it ALL...and missed out on some fun, and I shouldn't have gone off half-cocked inferring that it was someone else's fault...that's all. And you can bet you'll be seeing a lot more of me (and hopefully less of me size-wise,with the grace of God.:angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry
                    Thanks Susie - very nice to meet you (I hope your sentiments are still in the present tense, so to speak.
                    (It's hard to tell intentions sometimes, inflections, etc on a printed page.)
                    Of course I mean it in present tense! I was just re-emphasizing mamabot's post ahead of mine! We hope to see you lots!
                    A signature should go here.

Comment

Barry, I wouldn't worry about it much.

Sunday was such a hectic day all the way around. Personally I was a bit over-whelmed by it all. Not to say I didn't have a GREAT time while we there but I personally wished we had come to an earlier, not so big meet and gotten our feet wet, so to speak.

I think we kind of felt like we were on the outside looking in. ALOT of it had to do with the fact that Kristi's knee was bugging her so.

Hopefully the next meet we go to won't be so crazy and we will get to know you all better.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X