Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Park Hours

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Park Hours

SIAP... What's up with DL being open until 1 a.m. on Friday night (technically Saturday morning, I guess)? I don't remember the park being open that late other than NYE.

Re: Park Hours

It is a Limited Time Magic - Beginning of Halloween - Friday the 13th Promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by disneychrista View Post
      It is a Limited Time Magic - Beginning of Halloween - Friday the 13th Promotion.
      This. It's opened to the "13th Hour"; 1 am.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNation View Post
        SIAP... What's up with DL being open until 1 a.m. on Friday night (technically Saturday morning, I guess)? I don't remember the park being open that late other than NYE.
        We used to be open until 1 a.m. all the time during summer.

Global

Comment

Originally posted by Global View Post

Global
          Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Global View Post

Global
            Ahh...good times. I miss those!

Comment

I miss the days of being open until 1am other than a promotion. Oh well.

But yes, the 1am is for the Friday the 13th promotion.
              Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I was listening to the Disneyland soundtrack last week and I noticed that the "Date night at Disneyland" song actually said "Open until 1am", which made me wonder. I have heard that the park is technically open an additional hour after park closing so that people can shop.

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiandtheMouse View Post
                  I was listening to the Disneyland soundtrack last week and I noticed that the "Date night at Disneyland" song actually said "Open until 1am", which made me wonder. I have heard that the park is technically open an additional hour after park closing so that people can shop.

Main Street is left open "for your shopping convenience". The attractions are closed at the scheduled time however.
                  "I do not like to repeat successes. I like to go on to other things." - Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X