Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Seeing "Nightmare Before Christmas" at DCA On Friday?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Anyone Else Seeing "Nightmare Before Christmas" at DCA On Friday?

Similar AP event to "Sword In The Stone", DCA will be showing "The Nightmare Before Christmas" this Friday at MuppetVision Theater.

Disneyland To Screen "The Nightmare Before Christmas" To Passholders On Friday The 13th - Disney Geekery
    10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

Re: Anyone Else Seeing "Nightmare Before Christmas" at DCA On Friday?

The only problem is it will take u out of disneyland. I'm affraid they won't be letting people in after the show cause disneyland might hit capasity.

Comment

What's going on Friday that will cause DL to hit capacity?

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        What's going on Friday that will cause DL to hit capacity?
        Villains Day, Sept 13th

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

DL Forecasters say otherwise

Comment

If you are going to the park at noon to get tickets then you have plenty of time to enjoy the park before either the 7 or 9pm showings.

I seriously don't see it hitting capacity on a non-holiday Friday.
            10 year AP holder for Disneyland and finally just upgraded to the Premium pass!

Disney Infinity Power Discs for sale/trade.

Started the blog Disney Geekery. Hope you all check it out

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.8 KB
ID:	7352197
              http://micechat.com/41618-halloween-time-creeps-in/
              Last edited by MyFriendtheAtom; 09-09-2013, 09:58 AM. Reason: Added link

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyGeekery View Post
                If you are going to the park at noon to get tickets then you have plenty of time to enjoy the park before either the 7 or 9pm showings.

I seriously don't see it hitting capacity on a non-holiday Friday.
                The start of the Disney Halloween Season IS too a holiday! Its a Disney Holiday
                I can understand some fear of reaching capacity, especially since the park will be open for that extra hour!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

The villians dance party is from 8pm to 1am

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
                    The only problem is it will take u out of disneyland. I'm affraid they won't be letting people in after the show cause disneyland might hit capasity.
                    That's what I am worried about, too. I think the Villains party might be a big draw and I don't want to be locked out of Disneyland.
                    Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

I doubt Disneyland is going to hit capacity.

Comment

disney must really dislike the Muppets. they have been doing a lot of different screenings in there!

Comment

Originally posted by DannyLand View Post
                          disney must really dislike the Muppets. they have been doing a lot of different screenings in there!
                          They really should just put Captain EO out of its misery, and show movies there, instead of the Muppet Theater.
                          Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                          An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                          Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                          Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X