Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best times to visit Princess Meet & Greets?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Best times to visit Princess Meet & Greets?

We'll be at Disneyland in about two weeks (Mon-Wed, two weeks from now). I've been checking wait times on the Mouse Wait app the last few days and it seems like the princess meet and greets are mobbed at any and all hours of the day. Like park hours today are 10-8 and right off the bat at 10AM a reported 45 minute wait at the Fantasy Faire, and 50 minute wait at Tangled. Is there any "ideal" time of day to hit these lines, or should I just expect a long wait at any and all times for these things?

TIA!

Re: Best times to visit Princess Meet & Greets?

The lines are short when they have the plays in the Royal Theatre, and at Parade time(s).

Usually the three princesses in the royal Hall are: Aurora, Ariel, and Cinderella. However, sometimes the will substitute Tiana, Snow White, Mulan, or another.

In the Mornings when they are having the Tangled Shows, Belle will be out near the Fantasy Faire or the Wishing Well on the other side of the Castle. Snow White is usually out at the Wishing Well around 2:10 - 2:30.

After the first two (of three) Tangled or Beauty Shows in the Royal Theater, Rapuzel and flynn or Belle usually will come back out about 5 minutes after the play ends. (But not after the last Tangled or Beauty Show.) You must have been inside the Theatre during the performance to meet the Characters.

Later in the Afternoon (But not during Parades) a Princess or two will be at the Main entrance.

Comment

Thanks for all this information.

Do they still do the normal Rapunzel tower meet and greet? Or does this M&G only have to do with the Royal Theater shows now?

Comment

Park opening at 10 stinks for short early lines. Pixie Hollow will also be 20+ plus early. 8 AM opening times get you much shorter times. Like was mentioned during the shows it tends to be slightly shorter.

Comment

I think lines would be shorted at opening and near closing time.

Originally posted by threnjen View Post
          Do they still do the normal Rapunzel tower meet and greet? Or does this M&G only have to do with the Royal Theater shows now?
          After the show, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider head to their tower for their Meet And Greet.
          I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
          - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Sorry, one more question
            I vaguely recall reading that the Royal Theater show alternates between Rapunzel and B&B but now I can't find anything about it (and at the time of reading, I didn't care so much). checked the Disney site and it doesn't specify. Is that on a per-day basis, do I just need to go check? I forgot that the Rapunzel show existed and I need to take my kid to that one.

Comment

Thanks everyone for your help thus far

Comment

Rupunzel has the morning shows, Belle the afternoon ones.

For M&G go during the shows as others have said, or late. It's harder to find a less busy time with the shorter hours... Rapunzel isn't usually in her tower in the morning during her shows so you can check when she will first be there and try to get there a few minutes before she does.
                Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Do they have a Disney photographer at the M&G at the shows? Hubby's going to take the camera that day so I have to rely on my photopass.

I know the normal M&G's have photogs

Comment

I don't believe they do, but there are a million people around, including the maiden CMs that I'm sure someone could snap a pic or two for you. It really is the best way to meet them, you get a cute show as your "wait" time, which can be as long as the actual line!

Comment

No they don't have the Photopass CM at the shows and remember it's only the first two show for Rapunzel and Belle. The third show they don't do any meet and greet. Also couple of times I have been to there hasn't been any show for Rapunzel like how it is shown from this photo I took last month.

The only place they do the photos from Photopass is inside the Royal Hall. Another thing is there is a sign by the entest of the Royal Hall that shows the names of the 3 Princess Ariel,Aurora & Cinderella. If any of there names are not shown that means that Snow White,Jasmine,Tiana or even Mulan and maybe Belle will be in there. And yes Belle does meet in the Hall sometimes but not that often.

Comment

The show times are as follows:

Tangled
                        11:05 A.M
                        12:15 P.M
                        1:30 P.M

Beauty And The Beast
                        3:15 P.M
                        4:30 P.M
                        5:45 P.M

I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I just got annual passes for me and my princess-crazed 3 year-old daughter. We got to meet 6 princesses and 2 fairies on our first Sunday there a couple of weeks ago. First, we visited the Princess Fantasy Faire right when the park opened (8 am). We walked in! It was amazing and all three princesses were there. Around 9 we went to Pixie Hollow, which was our longest wait (about 20 minutes). On our way to Small World, we visited Merida (about 10 minute wait) and then we watched both shows in the Royal Theater and got to meet Belle and Rapunzel/Flynn Rider after the shows. They stand to the right of the stage so hang around over there if you want to meet them.

Just a note about showtimes - that same Sunday they switched the Tangled and Beauty and the Beast showtimes (B&B morning, Tangled afternoon). Also, yesterday they switched the final Rapunzel show to a B&B and moved back the time 15 minutes. Also, my sister told me that one really hot day last week Rapunzel and Flynn Rider didn't come out after the show because Rapunzel got overheated from the show.

Have fun! My daughter was entranced with all of the princesses and couldn't stop talking about them.

Comment

Also note that it takes about 5-10 minutes for them to come out after the show, so don't leave unless the maidens shoo you out ( meaning they aren't coming out). Just met Rapunzel and Flynn today!

Comment

Originally posted by The Disney Ninja View Post
                              The show times are as follows:

Tangled
                              11:05 A.M
                              12:15 P.M
                              1:30 P.M

Beauty And The Beast
                              3:15 P.M
                              4:30 P.M
                              5:45 P.M

We are planning our trip to Disneyland in October (Sun to Tues, Oct 20,12,22). ON the Disneyland.com site, I can't find any listings for the Royal Theatre that far in advance, does anyone know if they will be on this same/similar schedule late next month or do I have to wait and see?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X