This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] tour

going on the walk through walts footsteps tour next time I go.is it any good? (where you go to d33 and walts apartment) If there are an little details youd like to share with me then you are more than welcome!thank you!
    :whistlingHAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY:whistling
    ~HAKUNA MATATA~
    :love:Amanda:love:

Re: tour

I have not done it myself but my buddy who's a huge Disneyland fan too has been on it recently and said it's horrible. He told me he went in 2005 and it was great: a guide took you around and explained everything and was super knowledgeable, etc. Now you walk around with a headset. LAME.

Comment

I went on it earlier this year. I had a great time. You do walk around with a headset but it is still a guide that walks you around, but since groups are larger it is easier for everyone to hear with him/her talking through the headset. Now, I have heard mixed reviews and they mostly seem based on the tour guide. My tour guide came off as a very genuine Disney fanatic. I hope you visit you have the same tour guide or someone just like my group had.

Comment

I went on the tour in May of this year. Sandy was our tour guide; she had been working at the park since 1965. She met Walt during her first year. Enjoyed the tour very much!

Comment

if she still works there i will definatly request her!
          :whistlingHAVE A ZIPPIDY DOO DAH DAY:whistling
          ~HAKUNA MATATA~
          :love:Amanda:love:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X