Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Tell me Where to Find Characters?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Can Someone Tell me Where to Find Characters?

I'm going to be going to Mickey's Halloween Party, and was wondering if someone knew where you can meet characters on those days? I am going on a day on which the party starts at 7:00 pm, so we would be getting in at 4:00 pm.

Are regular characters out at night? Or do they all start to disappear, like diurnal creatures that hide when the sun goes down.
    Or are regular characters out at the Party?

I really want to meet Wendy/Peter/Tink, Alice/Hatter, and of course Mickey! And some others.

Anyone know where I'll be able to find any of them?

Thanks in advance. (:

Re: Can Someone Tell me Where to Find Characters?

Peter and Wendy will be out in Frontierland and the Villains will be in Town Square for the Halloween Party. Alice, Hatter, and Tink are only out in the day time.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Thank you! =)

Comment

The map for the Halloween party should have all of the character locations listed.
        It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

Originally posted by sydthefairebrat View Post
          I'm going to be going to Mickey's Halloween Party, and was wondering if someone knew where you can meet characters on those days? I am going on a day on which the party starts at 7:00 pm, so we would be getting in at 4:00 pm.

Are regular characters out at night? Or do they all start to disappear, like diurnal creatures that hide when the sun goes down.
          Or are regular characters out at the Party?

I really want to meet Wendy/Peter/Tink, Alice/Hatter, and of course Mickey! And some others.

Anyone know where I'll be able to find any of them?

Thanks in advance. (:
          As some PP said, no Alice or Tink, Pan & Wendy have been rotating with Captain Jack at the Twain Landing, and Mickey and Minnie have been in the Thunder Ranch/Trail area. They could do a shake up, but thats doubtful.

Comment

I always see Alice and the Hatter skipping around the castle into Fantasyland in the morning (maybe around 10-ish?)

Trip Reports: One, Two, Three, Four

Comment

Thanks, everyone! )
              I'm bummed that I don't get to meet Alice, but I will hunt down that Wendybird!

Are the Halloween maps given out at the gates? Or City Hall?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X