This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Looking for a Season Pass Podcast: Queue Theory

Recently an episode of either MiceChat Podcast or Season Pass mentioned that they had done an episode that featured someone that talked about queue theory, and I would really be interested in listening to that episode. Does anyone know which episode that is?
    If you are interested in the topic, the show 99% Invisible did an episode about queue theory and design as well. http://99percentinvisible.org/episod...ry-and-design/

Re: Looking for a Season Pass Podcast: Queue Theory

Originally posted by MikkiandtheMouse View Post
    Recently an episode of either MiceChat Podcast or Season Pass mentioned that they had done an episode that featured someone that talked about queue theory, and I would really be interested in listening to that episode. Does anyone know which episode that is?
    If you are interested in the topic, the show 99% Invisible did an episode about queue theory and design as well. Queue Theory and Design | 99% Invisible
    You're right! Chris Gore mentioned that in the latest Micechat podcast. Good Ear!

It's the Season Pass Episodes with Len Testa. Go to seasonpasspodcast.com, click on the archives and look for episodes
    # 91, 102, 108, 143, 151 & 233. Len has the science on queue frequency.

-Doug
    sigpicDoug Barnes
    www.seasonpasspodcast.com
    doug@seasonpasspodcast.com

Comment

Thank you! I look forward to listening.

Comment

Originally posted by seasonpass_Doug View Post
        You're right! Chris Gore mentioned that in the latest Micechat podcast. Good Ear!

It's the Season Pass Episodes with Len Testa. Go to seasonpasspodcast.com, click on the archives and look for episodes
        # 91, 102, 108, 143, 151 & 233. Len has the science on queue frequency.

-Doug
        I just bookmarked this on my Galaxy S4, sitting in traffic will suck much less!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X