X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Halloween Fireworks

Hello!

We are attending MHP on Tuesday, 10/1 and I'm trying to figure out what to do about the fireworks. We don't want to wait around forever but I want to see Zero fly and I would like to see the castle projections. Any recommendations for good to decent spots and how early we need to get there?

Thanks!

Re: Halloween Fireworks

Originally posted by Mags View Post
    Hello!

We are attending MHP on Tuesday, 10/1 and I'm trying to figure out what to do about the fireworks. We don't want to wait around forever but I want to see Zero fly and I would like to see the castle projections. Any recommendations for good to decent spots and how early we need to get there?

Thanks!

I mentioned this a bit in the "How busy will it be thread".

I would suggest as far as half way down Main Street, and anywhere in the hub. If you have a view where you can see the Matterhorn, Castle and above the left of the Castle you are good.

People will start putting blankets out, or sitting on benches and crubs about 3 hours early. It's really no joke during these parties. If you wait until an hour before you are pushing it. Remember that the parade out will be kept open for the parade and then opened for people to stand and watch the fireworks from.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X