Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch Disneyland under construction (Tony Baxter's 2011 presentation)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Watch Disneyland under construction (Tony Baxter's 2011 presentation)

VIDEO: Disneyland's original construction as seen in vintage archival video | Without A Net | 89.3 KPCC

Baxter's presentation from D-23.

Imagineer Tony Baxter’s presentation from 2011’s D23 expo gives a tour of the process behind constructing the iconic Anaheim wonderland.

Re: Watch Disneyland under construction (Tony Baxter's 2011 presentation)

That was really wonderful. Thanks for posting!

Comment

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of that (sure beats tonights TV choices!).
      Thanks so much for posting.

Comment

Thank Tony for getting all that footage edited!

Comment

Wow cool video, Disney should release these on DVD...heck all of D23 should be on a DVD pack..would make them a lot of money
          Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Just watched the whole thing. WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post
              Wow cool video, Disney should release these on DVD...heck all of D23 should be on a DVD pack..would make them a lot of money
              Why would someone buy it when it's on youtube for free?
              Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Interesting looking at the construction codes and regulations back then. Way different from now.

Comment

Amazing video! I thought it was really neat to hear and see how many attraction vehicles and elements were built extremely local to Disneyland. (Newport Beach, San Pedro, etc)

Comment

Because it may not always be on YouTube. If YT, Disney, or the person who has that YT channel pull the video, that's it.

Comment

Thanks for posting! I didn't see this panel in 2011, but I LOVED Tony's panel this past summer. I could have sat there another 4 or 5 hours watching footage with him!

Originally posted by JerrodDRagon View Post

I'd buy it, for sure!
                      "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

Comment

Originally posted by Jungle Skipper View Post
                        Interesting looking at the construction codes and regulations back then. Way different from now.
                        If we had the same regulations then as we do today, I'm not confident Disneyland would exist.
                        Last edited by Garthilk; 09-26-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Quentin View Post
                          Why would someone buy it when it's on youtube for free?
                          A professionally done video with good sound and clear picture instead of a video within a video. If it was priced right, I'd buy it.
                          Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

-

Awesome....i can sit and listen to him talk for hours.
                            He has the most interesting stories...

Comment

This is the kind of thread we need on a Friday.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X