Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Ears 4 sales..kinda early isnt it?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Ears 4 sales..kinda early isnt it?

I found this on ebay...I thoguht they werent going to sell the ears till May 5
    Ebay Auction Golden ears But i did place a bid on one of them.. theres 3 available.. ahahaha ..yah yah im a dork like that...

CHeck it out.. does it look real?
    We rock the party that rocks the party!
    We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

They went on sale at the park yesterday (3/15), they are the real thing, and currently $3 more than what the park charges ($10 for adults, $9.50 for kid sizes).

Embroidery is free, and I presume they are getting the Premium AP discount of 10%...

Since you live close to the park, I wouldn't bid again....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

AWW MAN!!..I didnt even see those.. haahha ill retract my bid..ehhehe
      Thanks DB.. Dark beer.. hmm beer.. mmmmm Hef sounds good right now..
      We rock the party that rocks the party!
      We are truly a new generation of the Brady Bunch!

Comment

I made one bid since I dont live close to the park and would like one for my grandson its only up to 9.00 we shall see what happens.

Comment

I was at the park today, they couldn't keep em on the shelves...
          Check out my other blog:

Comment

I saw them at the Hatmosphere today. They have plenty...in 3 different sizes! Trust me, they've ordered hundreds of thousands of units. There will be no shortage at the parks. I would't bid on ebay for them.
            -"We can see a new horizon...built on all that we have done..and our dreams begin another thousand circles 'round the sun!"
            -- Epcot: Illuminations "Reflections of Earth"

-"...Each dream that you chase, each wish you embrace can lead to a fabulous faraway place...!"
            --DCA: World Of Color

Comment

I bought a pair today for $9.50.
              sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I was in the park today and boy people were buying them up left and right! they look cool and i saw about 20 or so people wearing them and it was cool to see. No, its not early, ive been waiting for these for months, its about time is more like it!
                Current DL Entertainment Technical Services

Former DCA Attractions CM

Comment

Originally posted by AP2CM
                  I saw them at the Hatmosphere today. They have plenty...in 3 different sizes!
                  3 sizes? I know adult and kids - what is the 3rd size? lol, I may have to look into this since I got a big 'ol head :monkey:

This is what they look like in real life:
                  http://www.maj.com/gallery/mfuss903/...c/goldears.jpg
                  Took the pic today when I was in the park.

Comment

Reflective ears! Now those are awesome! I am so getting one.
                    I lurk.

Comment

I love the ears part and the embroidery emblem, but the mustard yelllow beanie is welll.. garish. I was hoping the beanie part would remain black, or some other better color. It would be way cool if they had made different ones for each land featuring the opening day rides on them, I would so get an Adventureland one in a heart beat. Ah well, I dont have any mouse ears yet, so maybe if I find one at a decent price I will still pick one up.

Comment

Aren't they going to be given away for free on July 17th? or did I misunderstand taht Cast Blast video?
                        Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

I don't care how fugly they are, I'm getting a pair of my own tomorrow!

But on topic, doesn't anyone else find it strange that they're selling the ears starting 51 days out from the May 5th (I did count right, didn't I?) 50 days before May 5th I could see, but 51?

Comment

Technically it would be 50 since they won't be officially opened on the 4th. and the day 0 would be the 5th.
                            Best interview answer: My biggest weakness is my honesty...I can never remember my lies!

Comment

Eh, there's probably nothing to the timing except just another way to drum up excitement for the 50th. Thanks for posting the pic!

Since I know most of you are planning on being there on the 17th, you should all have a group pic taken at the hub in your golden ears! That would be a cool thing to see (since I won't be there
                              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                              Help support the site you love:
                              -Visit the MiceChat store
                              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X