Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

DCA Food and Wine Festival ever coming back?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] DCA Food and Wine Festival ever coming back?

I remember that Disney claiming that food and wine was shelved due to the construction of the park going on in 2012, well the construction has been long completed. Why hasn't the Food and Wine returned? Anybody have any ideas?

Re: DCA Food and Wine Festival ever coming back?

Keep in mind it is a spring activity in DLR, not the end of hurricane season like in WDW.

I hope it will come back in the Spring. But it's early for it to be announced for the coming year so not yet upset about it.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Comment

Well, it was originally brought to DCA to try and increase attendance. Now attendance is sky-high, so maybe they're waiting until it drops off a little bit. Personally, I'd like to see them bring it back because I'm a big fan of trying food from other countries. If they think DCA is too crowded, they could put it at Big Thunder Ranch after Christmas is over. I had to work at the Taste of Huntington Beach this year, and that event was probably about the same size as Big Thunder Ranch. As someone who gave up their AP, I'd love it if they put it in Downtown Disney, but I'm not sure if there would be room.
      Disneyland Cast Member
      Outdoor Vending
      1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
        As someone who gave up their AP, I'd love it if they put it in Downtown Disney, but I'm not sure if there would be room.
        DD would be perfect in a way - not for the full event the way it was put on originally, but there's a definite plan to follow with regional "Taste of..." events. Ticket books are sold, each restaurant picks an item or two to put out at a relatively small tasting station table, each ticket (or however many) gets you one "taster" of whatever.

I'd LOVE something like that in DD.
        Account abandoned due to trolls

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
          If they think DCA is too crowded, they could put it at Big Thunder Ranch after Christmas is over. I had to work at the Taste of Huntington Beach this year, and that event was probably about the same size as Big Thunder Ranch.
          Did you forget that alcohol is not served in Disneyland park?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
            Did you forget that alcohol is not served in Disneyland park?
            Good point. I did totally forget about that. I confess, I posted something on here without really thinking it through all the way. My bad.
            Disneyland Cast Member
            Outdoor Vending
            1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Comment

We'll chalk it up to a drunken moment haha

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X