Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Why was Alice wearing a bracelet?

[B4 anyone asks - the "classic" Alice in Disneyland Park]
    The title is it - definitely seen in some online photos:

Alice by Yassi Photography, on Flickr
    Last edited by socalfun; 10-08-2013, 09:57 AM.

Re: Why was Alice wearing a bracelet?

Got a pic of said bracelet?
    sigpic
    “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
    but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
    ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

I bet a child visiting the parks gave it to Alice as a special gift. Those are the rainbow loom bracelets that are *all* the rage amongst the younger set. Notice it is in Alice's colors for her dress!

Comment

What a lovely Alice! I don't see the bracelet as a problem. Its very subtle and like ELD said, it matches her dress.

I know others don't think she should wear anything not in character, but I think she looks great. I have more of a problem with a few of the costume updates for the princesses. Like Ariel. I don't care for the big sleeves on her new dress.
        [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

It's not a bracelet. It's a MyMagic+ MagicBand.
          "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

Most likely a guest gave it to her, but really she shouldn't be wearing it.

Comment

idk cause she wants to? It's honestly not that big of a deal to me at least.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ridesandstuff

Comment

It's not usual for characters to break costume in any way, so yeah, it's odd.
                I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Often characters end up getting something like a bracelet or a sticker, and if someone else takes a picture of this without the story to go along with it, it looks odd and out of character. Do they really need to not do it? No.. Anyone upset by this picture will get over it. =)

/probably get managers hounding characters if something like this really goes viral though sadly.

Comment

Have you watched any videos of Alice & Hatter at Disneyland? They get stuff ALL THE TIME. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                      /probably get managers hounding characters if something like this really goes viral though sadly.
                      That's a good thing.
                      "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

I don't think she should be hounded for it, just that it's unusual to have a character with anything extra. I applaud the level of consistency, while at the same time leaving room in my expectations for those extra things that happen. Like, if a kid gives her the bracelet, she should wear it until she goes off shift.
                        I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

OFF WITH HER WRIST!

No further explanation necessary

Comment

Wow, she is truly beautiful in that costume. Great casting. But Alice should take off the bracelet as soon as the donor is out of sight. It spoils the illusion.

Comment

The photo doesn't say enough, if a guest gave it to her and they are currently with her that's fine, if they've left or if she is just wearing it and didn't get if from a guest then she shouldn't be doing that and would get in trouble.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X