This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Dreamsuite!

Has anyone on here actually stayed there? And how do you get to stay there? I know that at one point it was a raffle system, but I haven't heard anything about it in years. It's almost like it just sits there vacant most of the time..
    "Who's she?!?"
    "Oh her? Oh, that's Wendy!"
    "A girl?!"
    "What's she doing here?!"
    "..and in her nightdress too!"
    "...We were only trying to drown her..that's all."sigpic

Re: Dreamsuite!

If you're not special, you won't be staying up there. The promotions don't happen as often, anymore. For the most part, it does sit there vacant.

I haven't stayed in the Dream Suite, but I've toured it. It's absolutely gorgeous.
    Princess of Agrabah and Queen of Never Land

Comment

My really good friend stayed there for a night with 5 of her other friends a few months ago. One of them bought it in an auction or something. They sent me snapchats or instant pictures of their stay there throughout the night. Needless to say I was quite jealous. They also got to tour Indiana Jones with the lights on in their bathrobes early in the morning...

Comment

There was an amazing thread here, early this year, maybe late last year. Someone spent a night there, and posted amazing detailed description with lots of photos and video.

Comment

http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...-pictures.html

Comment

^^^ That's the TR that got me to come to MC. :thumbup:

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
            KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

One of the best threads ever. It simultaneously thrilled and depressed the Hell out of me!
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

While your checking out Joe's Magnificent Dream Suite TR, take some time to look at his others if you can find the links. I literally get SO excited reading his trip reports!

Facebook me!
                Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

My daughter and her mom were winners of a stay in the Dream Suite during the Year of a Million Dreams. They stayed in the suite that night including a gourmet meal, had a tour of the park after closing and were the grand marshals in the parade the next day. She sent me a picture of her sitting on the veranda watching Fantasmic. I was so excited for her because it was something she will remember always. Lucky Girl!

Comment

Isn't the space that is occupied by the Dream Suite part of the expansion of Club 33?

Comment

Originally posted by RosevilleDisfan View Post
                      Isn't the space that is occupied by the Dream Suite part of the expansion of Club 33?
                      Negative, the expansion is headed the other direction over the French Market. Dream suite is not connected to Club 33 (other than backstage access)

Comment

Originally posted by RosevilleDisfan View Post
                        Originally posted by ParkHopper1 View Post
                        Negative, the expansion is headed the other direction over the French Market. Dream suite is not connected to Club 33 (other than backstage access)
                        What may have caused RosevilleDisfan's confusion is the question raised in other threads about why Court of Angels wasn't spared and the largely underused Dream Suite converted to a waiting rom for Club 33 instead.
                        sigpic
                        That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
                        but he was just the one to put the color on it." Ken Anderson
                        ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

This is a fantastic trip report! I think i'll go read it again just because! All of his trip reports are amazing! His Tokyo Disneyland report has me OBSESSED with going to TDL even more!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Attic Haunt View Post
                            What may have caused RosevilleDisfan's confusion is the question raised in other threads about why Court of Angels wasn't spared and the largely underused Dream Suite converted to a waiting room for Club 33 instead.
                            This Blog about the Club 33 expansion has some great diagrams.

Comment

I got to stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite a little over a month ago! My friends won an overnight stay and I stayed with them. My blog is not as comprehensive or photo heavy as Joe's, but here's the post:
                              Pink Bunny's Blog: STAYING in the DISNEYLAND DREAM SUITE!!
                              DLR APDL Paris 2002WDW 2007, 2013, 2015TDL & Sea 2009DCL 2014
                              To Do: ABD in 2016; Hong Kong DL & Shanghai Disney: see you in 2017!
                              GROUNDHOG DAY: WDW and DLR in the same day: 2/2/13
                              My Stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X