Announcement

Collapse

POLL: Help decide the future of the forums

Please go to the following link and provide your opinion on how we should proceed in regards to the forum software. https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...um-s-next-step
See more
See less

March crowds

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] March crowds

From what I can remember, it seems like I don't typically hear about spring break crowds hitting the park hard until about the third week of March,. Does that sound about right? I'm aiming to go around March 10th-14th and I am hoping we'll be just ahead of the spring break crowds.
    * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Re: March crowds

Your planned timing should be perfect. I attended the parks that same week last year and it was great. It wasn't that crowded, the parks had the extended hours already, and the weather was real nice. The only thing to look out for is rain. The Spring Break crowds usually begin in full force the next week. I think the only school that was on break was Arizona State because I saw a lot of ASU attire on guests. Same goes for Brigham Young University.
    Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

That sounds awesome. Thanks for responding! I suppose I'll need to make sure we bring rainy weather gear. :-D
      * *The dreams that you wish will come true* *

Comment

Sure thing. Pack a couple sweatshirts and a poncho and you should be fine.

Hope you have fun!
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

It should be great as you're heading through mid-week, the Los Angeles Unified School District doesn't hit spring break till April, and most universities the week after. Have Fun!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X