Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] what's going on with screamin'?

I was at Disneyland this past weekend (oct 11) and went to screamin on saturday only to find it down all day! Not only that, but when I went back on sunday, it was closed until midafternoon. When my friend and i saw it come up on our wait time apps, we rushed over, only to find it closed. The cast member said that it was only up for ten minutes before they encountered technical difficulties again. We then observed a cast member meeting by the operations terminal. Any one able to shed some light on this?

Re: what's going on with screamin'?

I saw the 3 techs in the entrance of the 1st scream tube working on the LIMs yesterday afternoon.

Comment

I don't know what's going on, but it was down on Monday afternoon, too. It did eventually open back up.

Comment

It seems whenever I visit, always 4 to 5 days at a time. Screamin' opens late at least 2 of the days, and the music never works on at least half the trains. I never understood the trouble.
        Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

Comment

Screaming is in need of a full refurb, LIMs are starting to break down more and more. Not to mention the soundsystem is iffy now at best. We were their this past weekend and the Screamin was down most of the entire weekend.
          Web-hosting: 3dxhosting.com | Blog: anthonyhays.com | Pictures: Flickr | Facebook: Cakvala
          ‚Äč

Comment

Was in the park yesterday. Of the 5 trains that were running 3 included sound. Belive it was

Red
            Blue
            Green #7

Yellow and Green #5 were down.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X