This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Capt. Hook 93rd Trip report for the day of Oct. 19, 2013

Yesturday I was at Disneyland for what seem a long time send I was last there (Sept. 29,) I got to the park at 2pm and I did a little different start this time. I started on DCA side this time. I wanted to see Buzz Lightyear for a change send it has been a long time send I saw him. Once I got there I had to stop at the little boys room first after got out I happen to see Dale and Chip out and I've been wanting to get them in there DCA looks for a wild now so I when in line to see them. When it was my turn to see them Chip saw my Halloween Princess Aurora shirt and one of the CM read it as well. She ask me are you ready to dance. I told her that I don't know how to dance. So when Chip hear me say that he took my hand and was showing me how to do the Washs [ms] don't know how to spell it. I thank him for teaching me it he fell inbareis [ms]. So after the teach we took some pictures together.

When I finish seeing Chip and Dale I when on to see Buzz on the way there I when on the path where Dug and Russlle is at on the way there I hear someone call out Mice Chat so I turn around and I met a lady I believe she said her name was Victoria don't know her Mice Chat name though hope she pops on here. Anyway after I talk to her for a little bit I when on to see if Dug and Russlle was there but they where not out so I when on to where I though Buzz and the others where at but they where not there but I did remember from a photo I saw that they where moving to a new place so I when over to the other side of the peir and as I was over there I saw Woody out and so I when on to start getting in line but then Jessie came out and so I just sat on the bench for about 30 mins waiting for Buzz. Once Buzz came out I got in line and when it came my turn he saw my shirt and gave me a hi 5. Then we took some photos.

After seeing Buzz I when on to Bugs Land to see if Flik was out he was but by the time I got there he was about to leave and I ask if he was coming back out I was told he was at 4 but I wanted to hit to DLand so I didn't go back to see him. So after I was told the time I when on to see if Sofia was out on the way over there I saw a line where Sulley and Mike would be at when I got there there was no characters there just people taking photos of the stairs to MU. So once I saw that I turn my head to the left and saw Sofia was out so I when on over to get in line but I was told that she was done for the day so I didn't get to see her but I did get couble of photos of her anyways.

When I got the photos I though I had saw Sulley coming from the Muppet theather so I when on over to where his meet and greet spot is at when I got there he just pop in so I when on to get in line to see him. The line was little long took about 20 mins to see him. When I got up to him he gave me a monster hug.

After I got done with Sulley I when on over to DLand and the parade was starting so I when and sat down to watch it and hoping that my 2 favorite girls from the parade was there that is in the Aladdin set or as I call the girls the Genie Dance girls but when the girls came by they where not there oh well. So after the parade was over I had to see my mom cause she forgot to get me some money to have after getting the money something inside of me told me to go in front of Main Street where we come in the gates so I when on the right side out and when I was close to hit out I saw a line and when I got close enough I saw that it was Cinderella there but not any Cinderella but my friend so I when around and got in line to see her. Once I got up to she her I told her that the last time we did are pose I miss up that I know what I did wrong. So she ask me to show her what the pose was. I show her what I wanted but it still didn't work out to much but the one we did was better.

After seeing my new friend and saying goodbye for now I when on to see the villians before they close cause it was around 5pm and I hadn't seen them yet so I when on over there and the line was long it took me about an hour to get to see what villian it was once I got there they did they little magical words to bring the villian out when I found out it was Maleficent I was about to walk away cause I really didn't want to see her but then it hit me that I had my Aurora shirt on and kind of wonder what she would do. So when it came up my turn Maleficent saw my shirt and was saying here I can make your shirt alot better looking. She was about to cover my Aurora shirt but I move away just in time and said to her no you don't.

After seeing Maleficent I wanted to get some pictures with Mickey Minnie or any other fab 5 that was outside the tent but when I got out all of them where gone for the day. So I when on to get some dinner and ate at Pinocchio's where I got free frys because my food was more then 10 mins late cause they where so buzy but I told them that I really didn't need any free stuff cause I understand it and wasn't complaning about. But they said it is alright. It was between frys, a drink or cookie so I choice the frys. The time was getting late and I didn't think I would get to see the other Princess in the Royal Hall but when I got done with the food about 7 I when on over there and it was still open so I when in line and it was about a hour wait when I got inside to see the 3 Princess. The first Princess that I saw was Mulan. She ask me if I was getting ready for Halloween. I told her no I wasn't cause I wasn't going to do it. Then she ask me what about Christmas and Thanksgiving I said yes I do them. She then as me what I do on Christmas. I told her that I come to Disneyland on Christmas cause it is just me my mom and dad and there's nothing we want for Christmas and send we don't have any family anymore other then my uncle from my mom's side who lives in NY. That we make Disneyland for are Christmas. She said well you have all the stuff to put up and stuff. I told her I'm the one that puts up the Christmas tree and all the Christmas stuff outside. She was surprice to hear that.

After seeing Mulan I when on to see Ariel she was with a little girl who had on a Aurora dress and Ariel was asking her if she wanted to see Aurora so Ariel took the little girls hand and took her to the next room then came back to see me. She ask me how my day was I said it was good and she ask me what I bw doing on Halloween I told her nothing then she ask me what coustom should she have for Halloween I couldn't think of anything so she had a little smile to her face aand then we took our picture together.

btw this is Ariel's winter look. It's almost like her new dress but if you look at it good enough you can see the sleeves are a bit thicker and her showder are cover up.

Next came up was Princess Aurora she saw my shirt and loved it of chourse she was saying did Merryweather help you with the color choice I said yeah that she is one of my favorite fairies. Then she was saying that she wears blue once in a wild. I was telling her that I have couble of photos of her in the blue dress but that it was done about 10 years ago, She said yeah it has been a long time send I had that color on. So we where getting ready with the photo but my camera wasn't going so we had to do some new pics thise is what we did.

After seeing Princess Aurora I when off to Main Street cause I wanted to see if my friend Cinderella was still out. When I got to the front of the gate I saw that Ariel was there even though I just got her I wanted some more photos with her.

When I didn't see Cinderella out I when on to do some shoping so I when to the Empolum to pic up a new Future Disney Princess doll. When I got done getting my new Princess I when back in front to see if Cinderella was out and at first I only saw Ariel but then I saw some people going in another line so I when and look to see and it was my friend Cinderella. So I when to her line I was going to surprice her but the girls in front of me blow it for me cause they wanted me to take there picture for them. I had a little trouble working the girls cel phone but I took two of them for them. The girl said something it should be alright and she was sorry that I had to put my stuff down. I said it's alright Cinderella knows me so we are friends. When I got my stuff and walk to Cinderella. Cinderella said to me I knew you be coming back I told her I wanted to make it a surprice so she then said what I did send saw her. I told her I did a little bit of shopping. She ask me what I bought I show her that it was Elsa or what Cinderella call her Princess Elsa from Frozen. She told me that she will be a lovely Princess to meet when she gets here.

Here is a picture of my new Princess Elsa that I took when I got home from DLand.

and with some of my other Princess.

Cinderella help me put the doll back in the bag that I had send I was having trouble with it. Then we took are photo.

I had ask her for one more and she said yes we could and we figure to do this one send we are friends.

This ends my trip report.
    To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Re: Capt. Hook 93rd Trip report for the day of Oct. 19, 2013

wonderful trip report thanks

Comment

Great trip report as always

Comment

Enjoying your pics as always Capt!

Comment

Thank you for sharing Capt. and glad you got to see so many friends! I really like the statue you have at home of your 'namesake' as well - good stuff.
          when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Great trip report are sully and mike still at dca for meet and greets??

Comment

Good trip report! Nice to see so many characters since I hardly see any, it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylover16 View Post
                Great trip report are sully and mike still at dca for meet and greets??
                From what I over hear only Sulley is Mike when back to school from what I was told.

Comment

It sure looks like you had a great day! I love the pics of you and Chip and Dale and the story about showing you how to dance. How fun! And I also love the one with you and Cinderella making a heart...how cute!

Thanks for another awesome report!
                  [Half awake] How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

Comment

Another fabulous TR as always Cap! Two thumbs up! :thumbup:
                    Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

I love your trip reports. They always are so personable.
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...oto-heavy.html
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ip-report.html
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...something.html

No matter where you go, there you are.

Comment

I am jealous that you got Maleficient! I always wanted to get her!
                        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
                        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

Just bumb this up for people that didn't see this yesturday.

Comment

Thnks for bumping this up! I would have missed it and that would have made me very sad. Oh, and thanks for the picture of Sofia! She is my son's favorite and he will be happy to see that she is at DLR.
                            sigpic
                            “That's the way a lot of things happen... You think one person did something
                            but he was just the one to put the color on it." – Ken Anderson
                            ​I'm blogging here again!

Comment

What an awesome report! I always love your pictures - and although I know the princesses are your favorite, I really love the ones of you and Sully - you look like you could go to Monsters U together!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X