Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Barbaraann's Short but Sweet Halloween Trip Report

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barbaraann's Short but Sweet Halloween Trip Report

My Halloween trip to Disneyland, might have been short on time, but that didn't prevent me from having a whole lot of fun. I really enjoyed myself a lot.

I flew from Chicago to the John Wayne AIrport this past Monday, and arrived too late to spend anytime in the parks. So, after a nice dinner, and a good night's sleep, I got up early on Tuesday Morning raring to go. I left my hotel, Dolphin's Cove in plenty of time to catch the #1 ART Bus to the park. Dolphin's Cove is located on Orangewood, near Harbor Blvd, and near Denny's, the Travelodge, and the Doubletree . I have stayed there three times now, and it has been great.

The Bus driver was great, we sang happy birthday to passengers with birthdays. My first glimpse of the parking structure, where the buses pull in, always make me happy. This was not any different.

Seeing the sign that points the way to Disneyland, is always a thrill. I got myself through security, and enjoyed my first view of the esplanade.

• Barbaraann
    replied
    Re: Barbaraann's Short but Sweet Halloween Trip Report

Originally posted by KiMcHeEfOrLiFe View Post
    Another excellent trip report, Barbaraann! It looked like you had an amazing 3-days at the DLR. I always loved how thorough and detailed you are with your trip reports! Oh, and also all the pictures! Thanks, as always, for sharing your trip with us! Looking forward to the next one
    I did have a great time. My next trip is already being planned for the end of May. It is so much fun being there, but it is also fun planning for my next visit, and researching, just what new and wonderful things that I can look forward to.

Originally posted by Wendygirl View Post
    That is a good photo of the 4 of us on the Boo Bench (we call it that because that's where Pam and I sit to watch the last Bootstrapper set of the day!). It was so good to see you. Glad you had such a good time.
    The Bootstrappers are great. In fact Disneyland/DCA has great entertainment. It's really not just about the rides. There's lot of other fun things to look forward to.

Originally posted by Rex Dopey24 View Post
    good trip report thanks
    Thanks alot. Getting thanks from MiceChatters, makes doing trip reports more fun.

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

good trip report thanks

Leave a comment:

• KiMcHeEfOrLiFe
    replied

Another excellent trip report, Barbaraann! It looked like you had an amazing 3-days at the DLR. I always loved how thorough and detailed you are with your trip reports! Oh, and also all the pictures! Thanks, as always, for sharing your trip with us! Looking forward to the next one

Leave a comment:

• Wendygirl
    replied

That is a good photo of the 4 of us on the Boo Bench (we call it that because that's where Pam and I sit to watch the last Bootstrapper set of the day!). It was so good to see you. Glad you had such a good time.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Originally posted by ScottG View Post
    That was the next best thing to being there Barbara Ann.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share all of this with us!

Scott
    It is fun doing trip reports, when MiceChatters, such as yourself, take the time to say a kind word and share with me, my enthusiasm for the parks.

Til, next time....

Leave a comment:

• ScottG
    replied

That was the next best thing to being there Barbara Ann.
    Thanks so much for taking the time to share all of this with us!

Scott

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

It was exactly 9 p.m., when I took the last picture of the day, and of my trip. The Official end of this day at Disneyland.

The Official End of this Trip Report.

Thanks for Looking.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Margo and I said our goodbyes, and I took a few more pictures before departing the park.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I remember Margo wanting to ride Haunted Mansion, one last time. I can't remember, if it was befoore or after I took some more pictures of the Pumpkins in the Hub.

I believe we rode the ride after I took these photos, because I also took more pictures of the Castle, and more of the Halloween Tree in Frontierland.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Pictures in front of the castle. Night time pictures in front of the castle are an "iffy" thing.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

Next up was a night time ride on Dumbo, which is always a treat. We did get some fairly good pictures of the two of us on the ride, although we tried to both get in one Dumbo, that just did not work.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

After hugs all around, Irene and Pam left us, and it was just Margo and I. I wanted to see the show at the Tiki Room, but the line was very long and we did not want to wait. So instead, we made arrangements to ride the Jungle Cruise, where Margo could stay in her skooter. By the time we rode, its was nightfall, which made for a fun ride, but again, no good pictures.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

I believe that this group is called The Bootstrappers. I enjoyed their performance a lot in New Orleans Square, and I did take a small number of pictures of them as they sang and played their instruments.

There were four of us sitting on that bench listening to The Bootstrappers. From the Left, thats Margo, myself/Barbaraann, Irene, and Pam.

The four of us then enjoyed The Laughing Stock Performance, inside The Golden Horseshoe.

Leave a comment:

• Barbaraann
    replied

My camera was tucked away in my camera bag, and I am sorry to say that I did not take pictures during the two shows that we enjoyed that afternoon.

First we went and saw Mickey and the Magical Map, and after that we went and saw the Tangled Show in the new Fantasyland Theatre. I enjoyed both shows immensely, and it was nice to be off my feet a lot at this time in my trip.

Leave a comment:

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X