Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Toy Story Nutcracker coming to Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Toy Story Nutcracker coming to Disneyland

I read on the Disneyland blog that Toy Story Nutcracker will be added to World of Color. PIXAR Brings ‘Toy Story Nutcracker’ to Life for ‘World of Color – Winter Dreams’ at Disney California Adventure Park « Disney Parks Blog
    I am looking forward to seeing this one. This is going to be my first year doing Disneyland during the holidays.

Re: Toy Story Nutcracker coming to Disneyland

Its a segment in world of color winter dreams

Comment

It looks cute - I bet it could be expanded into a TV special in future years (or at least a segment of a special)!

Comment

Well, TS has a Halloween special, so it seems inevitable there's a "Holiday" special coming...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X