This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Projection show at Its a Small World Holiday beginning Nov 12th

New Surprises in Store for ‘it’s a small world’ Holiday at Disneyland Park « Disney Parks Blog

We know that IASW has had projection shows in the past, but this announcement indicates new surprises with 3D Projections

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

Re: New Projection show at Its a Small World Holiday beginning Nov 12th

cool, thanks for the info!!!

Comment

I am EXTREMELY glad that this a big plus from last year's "show". Compared to the charming surprise that came every 15 minutes the years before, last year's was just ridiculous since it was literally just a light show.

Very excited to see how this comes out in a few weeks!
      Stopping in the middle is
      DISTINCTLY
      UNPATRIOTIC!

Comment

Yay! After the last one they did, I'm glad it's not only coming back strong but getting plussed.

Comment

Cool. Can't wait to check them out.
          My Brand New Youtube channel -"SoCal ATTRACTIONS 360"
          http://www.youtube.com/SoCalAttractions360

Comment

Looks great!! Wish I could see it.

Comment

This looks much better than the glorified screensaver they had last year!

Comment

Looks Great to me.....I love this and the new WOC is making it look like...I'm getting an AP again soon

Darn you Disney stop making cool things
                Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Yeah me and my mom saw this morning and we also can't weight to see it. The thing is I don't know when I be going back to Disney in Nov. will season starting at my job don't know what days I will be working and what time either. But I want to go to DLand so bad to see the Christmas stuff up,It's A Small World Christmas and get to meet Princess Elsa & Anna also to see Donald,Jose & Pantio over at DCA.

Comment

@FromMatterhorn on Twitter & Instagram

Comment

In the other thread, people were talking about what a downgrade last year's show was. What happened last year?

Comment

Originally posted by easy View Post
                        In the other thread, people were talking about what a downgrade last year's show was. What happened last year?

It was basically just red and green flashing lights with Christmas music. Bleh.

Comment

Originally posted by easy View Post
                          You can find it an YouTube, it was just green and red lights flashing onto the facade with gear animations bouncing around like a screensaver

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X