This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Any Disneyland Tattoos?

Just curious, since tattoos seem to be so much more mainstream now and every young person I meet seems to have one or two (and older people too), what Disneyland tattoos are out there? I've seen Disney tattoos before but never anything that was specific to Disneyland. I can imagine someone with a really good photo of either them or their kids at Disneyland getting that tattooed on them, or someone who really loves a particular ride (*cough* *peoplemover* *cough*) getting that tattooed. Heck, I can even imagine a large backpiece of the whole park map from a person's favorite era or something like that. I think for me, if I were to get a Disneyland-specific tattoo, it would probably be the hitchhiking ghosts, or the skeleton pirate still trying to steer the ship with lightning in the background.

So does anyone have or want a Disney theme park tattoo?
    Disneyland Cast Member
    Outdoor Vending
    1996 - 1999

My interview with MiceAge about working at Disneyland:

http://micechat.com/blogs/mouth-of-t...ding-crew.html

Re: Any Disneyland Tattoos?

I'm moving into the "older people" category and have one tattoo I got about 10 years ago. For the last 5 years, I've been designing my second (and probably last) tattoo. It won't be big but will contain a lot of small subtle references to important things in my life. I definitely want to include something about Disneyland.

Something that is subtle and won't be obvious on first viewing. A small "33" would be cool, but obvious to any DL regular. I have also thought about some shape/structure that is definitely from Disneyland but could blend in to the rest of the tattoo. For example, the top of the Matterhorn or a Main Street architectural icon. Something like that. Subtle and only obvious to DL experts.

Comment

I'm one of those that has two Disney tattoos (Alice in Wonderland) but not a Disneyland tattoo. I think if I got one I'd want maybe something like the retro Disneyland letters...or maybe the redhead from POTC.
      Go. Live your dream.

Comment

My wife has the talking skull/crossbones before the first drop on POTC.

Comment

I have a Tigger tattoo. Not Disneyland per say, but for sure Disney. I also want to get one to match on the other side of Elliot (Pete's Dragon).

Comment

Not really Disney so I suppose I'm cheating, but my right forearm is mainly a pirate ship surrounded by the words, "All grown-ups are pirates" from the movie Hook.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
              Just curious, since tattoos seem to be so much more mainstream now
              Really? I can't really remember when I saw a tattoo and thought, "Wow, that's a rarity!" They've been quite mainstream for years.

As for your question... nope. I don't have or want any Disney theme park tattoo. I love Disneyland but I don't love it that much.

Comment

My tattoo of art from the cartoon "Society Dog Show" commemorates my 2009 visit to DLR. I added the date to Pluto's blanket and the logo from Napa Rose to the suitcase Mickey carries. And I'd have dozens more if only I had the $$$.
                "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Comment

Ooh Ooh, hey guys, post pictures! I'd love to get a Disney tattoo, but unfortunately I have a chemical allergy that prohibits it. One of these days hopefully I'll find a tattooist that has the 'right' ink!

My BFF has Tigger, a stylized Mickey Mouse head icon, & Eeyore.
                  "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

I have been thinking of getting a Scrooge McDuck one down by my ankle.

Comment

I don't necessarily have Disney park tattoos, but I have a Nightmare Before Christmas themed sleeve on my right calf. I'm currently in the process of completing it.
                      Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

I also have a pirate tattoo based off my love for Pirates of the Caribbean. The ride, of course.
                        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

#1 I don't like needles 2. I am too indecisive to get something that permanent; so tattoos aren't my thing. If they did good simi-permanent tattoos (6 months to a year) I would do it. I agree though, a lot of people have Disney tattoos but I have never seen one that was park specific.
                          Getting a hitchhiking ghost would be cool, but it wouldn't be very meaningful to me.

Comment

I plan on getting a Disney park one, but no idea what I'll get. I think I might do the pirate from the POTC poster.

Ones I have seen, Wallpaper design from Haunted Mansion, Dueling Ghosts (is on google images), I think I've seen most of the stretching portraits as tattoos, Star Tours logo, figment... those are the only ones I can think of that are strictly parks tattoos.

@FromMatterhorn on Twitter & Instagram

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X