Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disneyland Resort Trivia app for Android!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Disneyland Resort Trivia app for Android!

Hi folks!

I've recently created a Disneyland Resort Trivia app that's currently available for Android. It's actually my first mobile app and I think it turned out quite well.

It currently features 2 trivia packs and soon will have a third one. Once the update happens, with the third trivia pack, the game will have 350 trivia questions about the resort!

Here's the Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ouse.dlrtrivia

Give it a play and let me know what you think. From what I could find in the Play Store there wasn't anything else that looked and functioned as well as this app does.

*For those who are curious about iOS. We hope to have it available in the next few months. I just have to get an Apple license and then package the app up in the App Store.
    Rendered Mouse

Re: Disneyland Resort Trivia app for Android!

Thanks, I just DL'ed it. I'll check it out tonight.

Comment

Downloaded is last night and played a few times last night and pretty much all morning. I was surprised how many my son got correct. I know the answers to al of questions, but I'm learning a lot of new facts.

Comment

^ That's great to hear! We've tried our best to do some digging and get some unusual facts and information. Be sure to follow us on Facebook. Once we get to 100 followers (we're at 93 currently) we'll release the new trivia pack all about Disneyland History.
        Rendered Mouse

Comment

I played it last night as well. My wife and I took turns and really enjoyed it. Thanks again for the heads up.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X