This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Fireworks Tuesday?

Why were there fireworks in DL last night? They delayed WOC.

Re: Fireworks Tuesday?

Most likely there was a Halloween Party last night.
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

I was at the park there was no party. A tech said they were required to set off the remember fireworks in time for tonighrs mhp

Comment

Disneyland added a surprise showing of Remember that was supposed to go off at 7:45 but did not go off until around 8:05. I believe they performed the show for filming purposed. There was a lot of camera crew and equipment in the hub and they filmed a group of people throughout the firework show.

Comment

Remember Dreams Come True was cancelled on Sunday due to weather. Monday night was a Halloween Party night and I guess they couldn't do RDCT then either so yesterday was the time to do it so they can load Halloween Screams in. Not saying thats the case but that may be one possible reason.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
            Remember Dreams Come True was cancelled on Sunday due to weather. Monday night was a Halloween Party night and I guess they couldn't do RDCT then either so yesterday was the time to do it so they can load Halloween Screams in. Not saying thats the case but that may be one possible reason.
            Winner winner chicken dinner!

that's is what happened. no more no less.

...As I see it

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X