This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Park hours Dec 30 - Jan 2

We are taking our Grandson (10), and his parents to the park after Christmas, see dates in title. This is a surprise for him, he won't know until Christmas morning. I cannot find park hours for those days as of yet. Does anyone know, or have a link please? We have never been during the Christmas season, always have brought the kids in the summer. This is probably our 8th trip since the kids were small.

Thanks
    Doug

Re: Park hours Dec 30 - Jan 2

I don't think Disney has released the hours yet for that time period. But if its like the last year:
    Disneyland hours: 8 a.m.-12 a.m
    California Adventure: 8 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

Hope this helps and have fun.

Comment

Going to be extremely busy. Possibly cold and/or rainy (which will ease the crowds a little).

Comment

Expect the 30th to be 8am to midnight, the 31st will be 8am-2am, the 1st and 2nd 8am-11pm.

Just be forewarned, the park will be extremely crowded. As in possible turnstile closures, wall to wall people, and 60-120 min waits for rides. We will be there, but we aren't expecting to ride many rides.
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Thanks for the replies. We will be staying at the GCH, so will see how it goes. My son-in-law is VERY heat sensitive, so the winter trip is the best for him, and of course, gandson is out of school.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X