Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked. Approvals are done at least once per day, but they can't be done for accounts that have not verified their email address.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Online reservations costing me more time than calling in the first place

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Chat] Online reservations costing me more time than calling in the first place

I used the new online dining reservation system a few days ago for our visit on Dec. It is easy enough to use, pretty much like Disney World. On October 23rd I made a series of 5 reservation, one of which I messed up and made the reservation for Oct. 23rd not Dec. 23rd

sigpic

Re: Online reservations costing me more time than calling in the first place

It definitely has bugs. When I attempted to make reservations for "dinner", a choice in the drop down menu, it said nothing was available. When I made reservations for say, 5 PM, then it conveniently had times available. At like, 3:30, or 7 PM. I think that's a lie to spread people throughout the less busier dining times, but whatever. I was fine with emailing my request!
    It's actually "Cars Land", not "Carsland".

Comment

The system is nearly worthless. Our last trip we tried to use it. It worked the first time we put in a reservation... Then after that it would appear to work, would show us available times and then when we went to the final step it would give some strange maintenance error and wouldn't do anything... those types of situations continued day after day... Making it even more annoying is that when we had CMs at the park try to make reservations for us they had the same issues. Their suggestion was to go to the place we wanted to dine at and make a reservation there... nearly 30 minutes later we finally got them to make us one for a place only to find out that the time we asked for, and that they said was available magically morphed into a new time 2 and a half hours earlier... In short, try to avoid the online system at all costs... Try and contact the place you want reservations to, as we found that when a cast member outside your targeted spot is used they end up using the same screwed up system.

Comment

Hmm... I just made 5 dining reservations for my upcoming trip in December and I had no bugs or issues.

Comment

"The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X