This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Marvel Comic based in park

Marvel Teams with the Imagineers for Comic Book Adventures Based on Disney Attractions | InPark Magazine

Rolly Crumps Museum of the Weird rises from the archives.

Re: New Marvel Comic based in park

There's an extensive interview with Marvel about this on the first episode of the DoomBuggies Spook Show podcast - if the topic interests you, you might check it out.

The DoomBuggies Spook Show : DoomBuggies Ep. 1: Seekers of the Weird

(or search for DoomBuggies on iTunes or Stitcher Radio.)
    Chef Mayhem
    Designated a USA Today Hotsite
    Webmaster, TellNoTales.com
    Designated a Yahoo! Site of the Day

Comment

It's being solicited in this months Diamond Comics Catalog (the book all comic book stores have to order their comics from). It looks very interesting and I have ordered one. Its from Marvel Comics NOV130638 DISNEY KINGDOMS SEEKERS OF WEIRD #1 (OF 5) so it will be mini series, price will be $3.99. Order now from your local Comics Store.
      Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

COOL BEANS. I stopped regularly buying comics quite some time ago, but I still read a lot. Since the new Sandman Mini Series is a must buy, I'll be going into stores a bit more often over the next year (also a new Grendel and new Serenity series are spinning up in 2014). SO I'll probably buy this one too.

Comment

Hey, if anyone is interested in this comic, my comic shop is doing a signing this Saturday at 1PM.
          We'll have Brandon Seifret (the writer) and 4 of the Imagineers that helped make the books a reality. Oh, and we'll have Rolly Crump, himself, there! It's gonna be crazy and super fun!
          Here's the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/580795532000378/
          Last edited by RegionsBeyond; 01-16-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzcochik View Post
            Hey, if anyone is interested in this comic, my comic shop is doing a signing this Saturday at 1PM.
            We'll have Brandon Seifret (the writer) and 4 of the Imagineers that helped make the books a reality. Oh, and we'll have Rolly Crump, himself, there! It's gonna be crazy and super fun!
            Here's the event page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/580795532000378/
            Awesome, thanks! I'll try to make it. I picked up a copy from my shop Wednesday; it's a fun, quickly-paced read! I assume I'll need to buy a copy from the shop to get autographs. My shop didn't have any variant covers, so I won't mind buying one of those to have signed. I'll bring mine anyway tho'. And I've got stuff planned earlier and I might be cutting it close getting there before it ends at 3pm.

Comment

You can bring the copy you got at your shop, no problem. We usually ask that you get it at our store but it's not a hard and fast rule and if you already have it we're not gonna make you buy another (we're nice like that :P) We should have a lot of all the variants available though if you're so inclined. Marvel was awesome and hooked us up pretty well ^_^

Comment

I love Beach Ball! I'm there all the time!

Comment

You can bring the copy you got at your shop, no problem. We usually ask that you get it at our store but it's not a hard and fast rule and if you already have it we're not gonna make you buy another (we're nice like that :P) We should have a lot of all the variants available though if you're so inclined. Marvel was awesome and hooked us up pretty well ^_^
                  Sweet! Thank you for the reply. Hope to make it there before it ends.

Comment

I preordered the first three from the comic store at city walk. Things from another world. I can't wait to get them!
                    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
                    My company had a special night at the park
                    WdW trip report with WWoHP
                    NYE 2011 trip report
                    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
                    Leap year 24 hour report
                    New DCA trip report
                    NYE 2012
                    HKDL trip report

Comment

I bought one for my son and I to read now and one to put away for him for when he's adult! I'm excited to get them!

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

Thanks again for the info on the signing, Kuzcochik. Got there by 2:30p. Missed out on getting any copies with the Crump variant cover, but got autographs! And pictures. And a Constantine issue my comic shop ran out of. Nice shop!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1525345_10152584275566632_2112893116_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	7353633

Name:	1557506_10152584275251632_752817690_n.jpg
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	7353634

Name:	1531725_10152584274766632_1646797004_n.jpg
Size:	67.8 KB
ID:	7353635

Name:	2014-01-18152526r224_zpsdb549548.jpg
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	7353632

Comment

I just purchased it on the iPad Marvel app. I'll be reading it after the Broncos finish whooping the Patriots.

Comment

darn, wish I would have seen your post, earlie, KC
                            Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                            An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                            Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                            Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Inside the Magic's got a teaser image for the next Disney Kingdoms series: Journey into Imagination

Exclusive: Disney and Marvel “SPARK” new Disney Kingdoms teaser for theme park comic to follow “Seekers of the Weird” | Inside the Magic

Name:	Spark-439x600.jpeg
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	7355127
                              M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                              sigpic
                              Flickr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...