This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Premier AP question

My family is planning on heading to WDW next year. On a strictly numbers basis it makes sense for me to buy an WDW AP for the hotel, food and merchandise discounts. However, I would like to convert it to a Premier if I can swing a Disneyland trip later that year. What does it take I make the switch when I get to Disneyland? I am holdin off doing the Premier outright on the chance I can't get to DL but want to have te option later.

Re: Premier AP question

You just pay the difference between your AP and a Premier. I do it every year that I go to Florida. Usually my wife, our two kids, and I all have Premium Passports. If we are going to Florida that year, then shortly before our trip, we upgrade them.
    "Greetings, Starfighter! You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the Frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan Armada."

Comment

You can upgrade by paying the difference of what you paid for your pass and the current price of the premier, but you keep your current expiration date. I was going to do this for a May trip this past year but since my pass expired at the end of May I decided to just renew to a premier and go in Feb.
      Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Thanks for the help.

So if this were to happen, where would I go to pay the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by mpabis525 View Post
          Thanks for the help.

So if this were to happen, where would I go to pay the difference?
          any ticket office should be able to handle it
          Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X