Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Don't play, It's a Small World/ at home, they will come alive.

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Don't play, It's a Small World/ at home, they will come alive.

Dolls and Plush Celebrating the Happiest Disney Attraction Ever to Set Sail Now at Disney Parks

"Debuting at the 1964-65 New York World’s Fair, this classic attraction is now found at Disney Parks around the world. This past fall, our partners at the Disney Store introduced a series of Disney Animator’s dolls and plush inspired by “it’s a small world.” ... Designs and illustrations by Disney Legend Mary Blair inspired the Disney Store team to create this collection. I love the packaging for the dolls that includes a few behind-the-scenes photos of Mary with Walt Disney."
    Last edited by dland_lover; 01-29-2014, 09:04 PM. Reason: Edited to comply with copyright law, per MiceChat policy.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

Re: Don't play, It's a Small World/ at home, they will come alive.

The pink flowered hippo used to creep me out every time the boat passed it. Now the plushie is making me want to cuddle with it over and over because it's so adorable.

Total Tender Rides: 20
    Total Lilly Belle Rides: 9
    Total Dapper Days Attended: 2
    Total Mark Twain Wheelhouse Rides: 5

Comment

My duaghter really wants the Hawaii Doll.
      I love the pink hippo plush too.
      On sale at Disney Store? Off to check that out...may wait until Black Friday.

Comment

That hippo is so iconic. I don't know whether to be scared about it or want to hug it.

Comment

Originally posted by GiRiMama33 View Post
          My duaghter really wants the Hawaii Doll.
          I love the pink hippo plush too.
          On sale at Disney Store? Off to check that out...may wait until Black Friday.
          I don't recall seeing the animals at my local Disney store but they did have the dolls, and for cheaper than the park offers (same price both places as the animator dolls). They recently had a 25% family and friends weekend but hopefully they will offer similar deal for black friday
          Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

our local Disney store in Pheonix, Az has some of the dolls.

Comment

I disn't see any boy dolls. IASW is my grandson's favorite ride and song so it would be nice to be able to get him one.

Comment

The Disney Store I work for has all the dolls and plushes. The pandas are just too cute. Also, we aren't celebrating Black Friday, it's "Magic Friday."
                Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
                Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
                Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
                Neverland since 1996.
                ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

If they release an Irish or Canadian doll (Mountie!!!) I'm all over it!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
                  KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

I Hope they make more Animal Plushes....I don't really want the ones they have out...but would love a Sea Monster one
                    Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X