Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • News Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

    So this has not been announced in any of the DLR websites yet, but I've been told by the leads that Indy will close from 3/4-4/23. They will be fixing some stuff in the line, and they are finally going to take care of some of the failing show effects like rolling boulder that sometimes works, chamber doors which dnt work and other stuff. I'll update you on any new info.

    if you have a question for any attractions cast member, message me, I work Indy, Jungle, Disneyland Railroad, Thunder

  • #2
    Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

    Originally posted by Estoplover View Post
    So this has not been announced in any of the DLR websites yet, but I've been told by the leads that Indy will close from 3/4-4/23. They will be fixing some stuff in the line, and they are finally going to take care of some of the failing show effects like rolling boulder that sometimes works, chamber doors which dnt work and other stuff. I'll update you on any new info.

    if you have a question for any attractions cast member, message me, I work Indy, Jungle, Disneyland Railroad, Thunder
    Oh boy another refurb, was indy down long enough before? haha

    Im glad there taking attention to the line, it certainly needs allot of work, as well as the boulder and chamber doors. It like the ride will be 100% again, wouldn't that be nice.

    I rode Indy last week, No one in line when the park opened, and even with the recent refurbs it was lack luster with the chamber doors being stuck open and the boulder you could see "backing up" while you sit there ..

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

      During Spring Break? Hmm...


      Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
      KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

        Big bummer for the Spring Break crowds, for sure.

        At least it will be open during the week I'm planning on. It's bad enough I'll have Pirates and Splash closed during my trip.
        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.











        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          That's during Spring Break! My friends and I will probably have to postpone our trip until June. However on the bright side, hopefully the doors won't be stuck open in June.
          Last edited by Quentin; 12-05-2013, 10:24 AM.
          Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

            At this point, the ride needs a Thunder Mountain length of refurb.
            There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
            -Dr. Strange

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

              Originally posted by Wren View Post
              At this point, the ride needs a Thunder Mountain length of refurb.
              Can you imagine if they did? Committed to refurbishing and repairing *everything* - the flash pots, the ice machine, everything?

              *sigh*

              I can dream.
              Boggard LIEEEEF!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
                Can you imagine if they did? Committed to refurbishing and repairing *everything* - the flash pots, the ice machine, everything?

                *sigh*

                I can dream.
                Would be better than going the opening year, with all the enhancements
                There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
                -Dr. Strange

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                  Originally posted by Wren View Post
                  At this point, the ride needs a Thunder Mountain length of refurb.
                  I wish.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                    Originally posted by Wren View Post
                    Would be better than going the opening year, with all the enhancements
                    I went on the AP Preview night they shared with... Hughes? McDonnel Douglas? Some aerospace firm. The ride was a revelation at the time - it kicked like a mule, the central chamber was a cacophonous symphony of collapsing ceilings, fireballs and frickin' laser beams and the entire thing blended into an amazing blur of "Indy". That with the enhancements... OK, keep the cars muted a bit, the backache the next day wasn't pleasant, but oh my the rest of the ride...
                    Boggard LIEEEEF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                      Originally posted by BogLurch View Post
                      I went on the AP Preview night they shared with... Hughes? McDonnel Douglas? Some aerospace firm. The ride was a revelation at the time - it kicked like a mule, the central chamber was a cacophonous symphony of collapsing ceilings, fireballs and frickin' laser beams and the entire thing blended into an amazing blur of "Indy". That with the enhancements... OK, keep the cars muted a bit, the backache the next day wasn't pleasant, but oh my the rest of the ride...
                      They should do something similar to mission space maybe offer the tamer version in place now along with the original roughness. I really want to know what it was like. It sounds like the ride was significantly more intense!
                      Favorite Ride: Tower of Terror

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                        If only they'd lower the volume just a bit. Whenever I go on Indiana Jones my ears feel like they were just at a rock concert.
                        Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.











                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                          So they're able to fix indie even if budgets are "cut back" because of My Magic+? Hmmm..

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                            It sucks that it may be closed during spring but as long as the ride looks great and has a few new effects to go with the recently redone chamber scenes I'll be happy
                            sigpic

                            This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine, without me my signature is useless, without my signature i am useless!

                            "You'll need a Boesky, a Jim Brown, a Miss Daisy, two Jethro's, a Leon Spinx, not to mention the biggest Ella Fitzgerald ever."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Another refurb coming up for Indiana Jones

                              It seems crazy to do this during spring break and not in jab feb

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X