This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Starbucks coupons

Has anyone had luck using Starbucks coupons at Disneyland (or if Downtown Disney is open there too)?

Re: Starbucks coupons

I haven't tried personally, but I think when the DD Starbucks opens, you may be able to, since that's an actual Starbucks. I think you may not be able to in the Market House or FFP since technically those are the resort selling Starbucks coffee, not an actual Starbucks franchise location. I could be wrong though.

Comment

The old info was you earn stars on drinks you buy at the resort but you can't redeem free drinks there. I'd guess once the DtD one opens you will be able to use them there.
      Follow me on Instagram: @disneylovingnurse :ap:

Comment

Originally posted by CassiefRN View Post
        The old info was you earn stars on drinks you buy at the resort but you can't redeem free drinks there. I'd guess once the DtD one opens you will be able to use them there.
        I ended up going yesterday and asked the cashier - this is what they said.

Comment

Does anyone know when the Starbucks in DTD will open?
          sigpic

Comment

I think we've only been given the timeframe of "this winter" but it still looks like it needs quite a bit of work, so I'd guess late winter...

Comment

I learned recently Starbucks at WDW are able take Starbucks gift cards as payment. And I experienced it myself just last weekend using my gift card to pay for a drink at the Magic Kingdom location (and I earned a star from the purchase). Not sure if the ones at Disneyland do as well, but I'm betting they do.

Comment

Yes, they take Starbucks gift cards, just not reward/free drinks or coupons

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X