Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

How can I meet Darth Vader

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How can I meet Darth Vader

I know he comes out periodically for the children to swing plastic sticks at him. Is there ever an opportunity for meeting this ruthless caped cyborg malefactor?

Re: How can I meet Darth Vader

Other than at Jedi training... I've never seen Vader walking around Disneyland.

Often, you will see a pair of Stormtroopers wandering around Tomorrowland (usually in front of Star Tours), but I've never seen Vader.

I'm sure he has to report back to the Emperor, on a regular basis. Also, over-seeing the construction of a Death Star probably keeps him quite busy. I doubt he has time to 'mingle' with rebels like us...

Comment

If the Jedi Training Academy gets cancelled for whatever reason (weather or malfunction) they do substitute a meet and greet with the Jedi, Maul, Vader and the Stormtroopers where you can get photos, but no autographs.
      This was told to us by one of the Academy Cast Members after asking about meet and greet opportunities last February.
      Peter Pan: "You know, your hair is on fire."
      Me: "Yes. It happened after a recent trip to Neverland."
      Peter Pan: "Well, you can dunk your head in the pond behind us, if you want."

Lost Child of
      Neverland since 1996.
      ~Favorite Hero: Peter Pan. Favorite Villian:Malificent.Favorite Ride: The Haunted Mansion.~

Comment

Whenever the Jedi Training Academy gets cancelled due to rain. Maul and Vader DO sign autographs.
        I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
        - From "Prep And Landing"

Comment

You called
          sigpic

What is thy bidding, my Mouseter?

Check out my tumblr: http://dvader2015.tumblr.com/

Comment

I don't know how often he comes out during special events over than being rained out but I was able to have my pic taken with him during OMDD.

Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!

Comment

I thought he stayed out for meet and greet after the Training Academy? Maybe it's just the storm troopers. I know for sure I've seen troopers taking photos with guests after a couple shows, but it may only be for a short time.

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
              KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Random thought but it depends on "when" you visit Disneyland.

Easter Weekend WonderCon is across the street at Anaheim Convention Center. A TON of people Cosplay and chances of seeing Vader are pretty high!
                "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

I have never seen Vader walking around, even when the Jedi Academy was not running, but I have seen Stormtroopers quite a few times. I noticed they usually stay on the side with Space Mountain and Star Tours and don't venture too far.
                  Merrily on our way to nowhere at all.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X