This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Space Mountain 2 month Refurb March - May

Haven't seen anything posted on here about this but space mountain will be down from the first week of march to the first week of May.

This means that during spring break Indy, Space, Alice, Soarin' and the Subs will be down.....

Re: Space Mountain 2 month Refurb March - May

Really hoping its magically open at the end of April. It's the ride I miss most!

Thank you to Poisonedapples for my awesome signature!
    KellyMcG86's Disneyland To Do List

Comment

Originally posted by bjmort View Post
      Haven't seen anything posted on here about this but space mountain will be down from the first week of march to the first week of May.

This means that during spring break Indy, Space, Alice, Soarin' and the Subs will be down.....
      Pretty Crazy when you think about it... Easter and spring break are very popular times

Comment

good, Space Mountain can use a good refurb

Comment

I'm surprised they aren't using this as a cover to simply close it until everyone forgets about it.
          Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

While spring break is a big time at disneyland it isn't nearly as big as say summer vacation that follows right after the refurbs
            All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you

-Walter Elias Disney

Comment

MiceAge reports that Astro Orbitor may be headed towards the Space Mountain area. This could be the start of the transformation of Tomorrowland.

Comment

Originally posted by sean317 View Post
                MiceAge reports that Astro Orbitor may be headed towards the Space Mountain area. This could be the start of the transformation of Tomorrowland.
                Apparently Space Mountain was closed last year due to safety issues and they made quick fixes. THis could be to make these permanent

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X