We all have our favorite times of the year to visit. However, we do also have our least favorite times to visit. Which times of year would you say are your favorite and least favorite? Why?
- Early March just before Spring Break hits - The weather is usually nice, the crowds are low, the extended hours have already started, and most of the attractions are open.
- Halloweentime -I just love Halloween. It's not quite s crowded as the Christmas season is, the decorations are awesome, and I love Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Pretty much any off-season time (self explanatory)
- Thanksgiving through New Years - I did Thanksgiving once and said never again. It is just too crowded for my taste.
- Grad Nights - May through June is now on my hit list because of Grad Nights. I can't encourage people enough to avoid these nights at all costs. By far the worst trip I have ever endured. It's a shame because the weather is beautiful.
- July through Labor Day - High crowds, hot weather, prices are higher for airfare and hotel, etc.. I just avoid the Summer if I can help it.
- Holidays in general (self explanatory)