Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

    I've been thinking about going to Disneyland on February 1st and 2nd, which also happens to be Super Bowl Sunday. I heard it can be crowded during that time, but is it less-than-normal crowds? Or is it unmanageable crowds full of people who are thinking nobody will be there since everyone's watching the Super Bowl? What kind of crowds should I expect?

  • #2
    Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

    Crowds are normal, a busy as normal Sunday.

    There is one place which is awfully crowded, ESPN Zone in DTD.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

      Originally posted by captain View Post
      I've been thinking about going to Disneyland on February 1st and 2nd, which also happens to be Super Bowl Sunday. I heard it can be crowded during that time, but is it less-than-normal crowds? Or is it unmanageable crowds full of people who are thinking nobody will be there since everyone's watching the Super Bowl? What kind of crowds should I expect?
      It used to be uncrowded, back when LA had its two teams. Then, LA lost its teams, and the internet claimed it was one of the least busy Sundays of the year, so everyone came. Now, everyone knows its crowded, so people don't come. Then,....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

        I was there last year by coincidence on Superbowl Sunday. I echo that ESPN zone was busy but the parks were actually quite nice, not dead but not very crowded. We actually went to ESPN zone later in the evening and everyone had left, which was also great=)
        Go. Live your dream.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

          Originally posted by sediment View Post
          It used to be uncrowded, back when LA had its two teams. Then, LA lost its teams, and the internet claimed it was one of the least busy Sundays of the year, so everyone came. Now, everyone knows its crowded, so people don't come. Then,....
          Translation: You won't really know till you get there, depending on how many people think "It won't be crowded, I'm going." And if you're a local AP holder and it's insane crowded, you can always leave and come back next week.
          There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

            I went a few years ago when Green Bay played Pittsburgh. It was packed.
            sigpic
            Find our trip report videos on Youtube at FreshBakedDisney. Find our blog at www.freshbakeddisney.com.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

              Due to the internet and various Disneyland sites, there are no days you can count on to be less crowded. Everyone has learned the tricks.
              sigpic

              This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

                Originally posted by Druggas View Post
                Due to the internet and various Disneyland sites, there are no days you can count on to be less crowded. Everyone has learned the tricks.
                But I'd rather be at Disneyland no matter HOW crowded than be stuck in the house with a bunch of people screaming at the TV and dropping food on the carpet.
                "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

                  I was waiting for this annual thread to start again.

                  It is generally no more or less busy than any other Sunday for the year.
                  Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

                    Who skips life for watching a game on the television? As much I will watch it, I wont mind skipping it if something better comes up.

                    The best matchup already occurred and Tom Brady lost. .. again.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Disneyland on Super Bowl Sunday

                      Originally posted by DobbysCloset View Post
                      But I'd rather be at Disneyland no matter HOW crowded than be stuck in the house with a bunch of people screaming at the TV and dropping food on the carpet.
                      Go get the adhesive carpet protector roll like Builders use, and put it down before you leave...
                      There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

                      Comment

                      Ad Widget

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X