X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Parade Performer Auditions- Soundsational

Hello!

There is an audition coming up in 2 weeks for Soundsational (DLR) and I am contemplating whether or not I should drive to Cali and audition. I would prefer to wait until the end of March when I have officially moved down there but I am concerned that there won't be another parade performer audition for awhile? I know they have auditions all the time but do they have them very often for parade performers? Will this be the only audition for Soundsational until after the summer months? Any info is much appreciated, thanks!

Re: Parade Performer Auditions- Soundsational

First, how tall are you? They want at least 5' 6".
    Second, if they are having rehearsals starting before the time you move, would you be willing/able to come out for those?

Comment

I wouldn't expect many more parade auditions beyond this one until next Christmas parade. Try to make it if you can.
      Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Thank you for your replies. I am 5'10" so a little on the taller side but I at least fit the requirements. I would be down there by March 24th so hopefully just in time for rehearsals to begin if I did make the cut.
        SpectroMan: do you have any idea when they usually hold auditions for the Christmas parade? August? September? Thanks!

Comment

I've been out of the loop for several years now but I want to say as early as late August, yes! Be sure to start checking the website early.
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Don't hesitate, I doubt there will be many more auditions till a different season..
            Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X