Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Miceage Updates

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [Question] Miceage Updates

    Just a general question, how often are Miceage updates written? I know the timeframe is about every month or so, but is there any specific day they're posted or anything?

  • #2
    Re: Miceage Updates

    Tuesday



    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Miceage Updates

      Originally posted by Nland316 View Post
      Just a general question, how often are Miceage updates written? I know the timeframe is about every month or so, but is there any specific day they're posted or anything?
      Only when there's enough information to post. It's not every week but usually at least once a month. And they're normally published on Tuesdays.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Miceage Updates

        Were the updates monthly when Al was doing them?? I remember them being much more far apart then just a month. It seemed like Al only wrote an article when there was enough good information to pass along.

        Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Miceage Updates

          Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
          Were the updates monthly when Al was doing them?? I remember them being much more far apart then just a month. It seemed like Al only wrote an article when there was enough good information to pass along.
          This. Depended on what he had to write about. Sometimes it was months between, sometimes it was several in a few weeks.
          Boggard LIEEEEF!

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Miceage Updates

            Someone on another thread linked an Al Lutz article from 2010, I wanted to note this was at the bottom:

            "Keep in mind updates only get posted when there is something to report on, and not before. It takes time to confirm things, and even then we can only offer a snapshot of a continually evolving story. (People do change their minds you know.) Just like the happiest place on earth, patience is a virtue; the queue may take a while before you can enjoy the attraction.
            See you at Disneyland!"

            http://micechat.com/author/al-lutz/
            Last edited by XxBellaThornxX; 02-05-2014, 07:13 AM. Reason: Added link

            Thank you Poisonedapples for my my my signature!!!


            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Miceage Updates

              Originally posted by XxBellaThornxX View Post
              Someone on another thread linked an Al Lutz article from 2010, I wanted to note this was at the bottom:

              "Keep in mind updates only get posted when there is something to report on, and not before. It takes time to confirm things, and even then we can only offer a snapshot of a continually evolving story. (People do change their minds you know.) Just like the happiest place on earth, patience is a virtue; the queue may take a while before you can enjoy the attraction.
              See you at Disneyland!"

              http://micechat.com/author/al-lutz/
              Well said! :imtheone: Aww, there's no /raiseyourbeermug emogi?!
              Grim, I lost her once; I'm not gonna lose her again.

              Comment

              Ad Widget

              Collapse
              Working...
              X