X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Radiator Springs Racers Terrible Queue Music

Re: Radiator Springs Racers Terrible Queue Music

I respect your opinion, however, as someone currently bumping tha shiznit out of a Gene Autry Pandora station I'd disagree that "people don't still listen to artists" from the genre.

Your personal tastes don't align with the music in the queue. Others mileage may vary.
    Boggard LIEEEEF!

Comment

WOW, that is a bit harsh, I for one love the BGM on that attraction, it fits the area so well.

Comment

Haha! This makes me laugh because I was just there a couple of weeks ago and did notice the music while waiting in the queue. I think it's perfectly themed and fits in just fine, but a couple of the songs were just plain ODD! Weird lyrics that just cracked me up.

Here's a link to some of the queue music for those interested: Mouse Troop: Cars Land Song List *Updated*

Comment

Doesn't matter how you try and qualify your opinion there's nothing wrong with the music, it's perfectly suited to the attraction. How about using earplugs or avoiding the attraction altogether?
          sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

You're obviously not a music lover. As a musician I appreciate all kinds of music and while the music in RSR might not be my cup of tea, I do appreciate it for what it is and what they are trying to accomplish with it.

Comment

I actually think it;s perfect but also accept other peoples opinions on the matter. I have the soundtrack for the area and I wish it actually had all of the songs on it.
              These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
              My company had a special night at the park
              WdW trip report with WWoHP
              NYE 2011 trip report
              Mice Chat 7th anniversary
              Leap year 24 hour report
              New DCA trip report
              NYE 2012
              HKDL trip report

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
                You're obviously not a music lover. As a musician I appreciate all kinds of music and while the music in RSR might not be my cup of tea, I do appreciate it for what it is and what they are trying to accomplish with it.
                Every type of music is great for what it is...that doesnt mean its suitable for everyone. Some people really love heavy metal but that'll never be in a Disney park because it turns people off. Theme park BGM should be accessible, easy to listen to, and agreeable with all music tastes. Disregarding the RSR queue music's own merits within its genre, it can still be considered annoying and grating, and comes off a little too strong, IMO, to be featured in a place where people are standing for up to 2 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by tomrules1955 View Post
                  Doesn't matter how you try and qualify your opinion there's nothing wrong with the music, it's perfectly suited to the attraction. How about using earplugs or avoiding the attraction altogether?
                  Your opinion is just as valid as the OP's.

Comment

I love the music in the whole area. Classic Americana, with a special automotive twist.

Too bad that something as simple as the 'wrong' music can apparently 'ruin' someone's experience.
                    "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.​"

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden View Post
                      Your opinion is just as valid as the OP's.
                      of course, I was just suggesting a way to cope or just not deal with it.
                      sigpicI reject your reality and substitute my own

Comment

Originally posted by Stormy View Post
                        I love the music in the whole area. Classic Americana, with a special automotive twist.

Too bad that something as simple as the 'wrong' music can apparently 'ruin' someone's experience.
                        Ruin may be a strong word, but the OP's feelings are still his feelings. Regardless, standing in line for 2 hours listening to music you dont like can feel pretty bad lol

Comment

Well, I'll be honest: even though I try to keep my mind open to all different genres of music, I can't stand the RSR queue music either. It's not a huge deal, though; I just do my best to, pardon the pun, tune it out.
                          Merida looks like this. Not a Barbie doll!

Comment

I'd hate to see what his reaction is to iasw.

Comment

Having an opinion that differs from others is great, no matter how much I disagree.

Constructively, how about listing some songs that you think would be less stupider (sic)?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X