This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Toad Open Again

Mr. Toad was open again today. I asked a CM what changes they had made and they said the sound system had been upgraded. Took the ride and it sounded very good to me, if a little loud.

Cool, will ride it tonight...along with our first visit back to the renovated Tiki Room!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

That ride scares me
      Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
      Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
      Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
      Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
      Marge: Pink.
      Homer: D'oh!
      Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

Tricia Jones: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Brodie:Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

(Mallrats 1996)

Comment

Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
          That ride scares me
          All I remember from that ride is going to hell ... I'm a good little boy! Really! Don't Make Me Go! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
          Originally posted by drunkmom
          this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Yep. Flames in all.
            Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
            Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
            Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
            Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
            Marge: Pink.
            Homer: D'oh!
            Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Comment

It's only a short jaunt from hell in MTWR to a crate in Pinnocchio! A very stern lesson to all little children who are bad! :devil:
              Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
              Help support the site you love:
              -Visit the MiceChat store
              Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
              MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by dramaqueen
                It's only a short jaunt from hell in MTWR to a crate in Pinnocchio! A very stern lesson to all little children who are bad! :devil:
                ROFLMAO! That was funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:
                Originally posted by drunkmom
                this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Originally posted by MiceMan
                  All I remember from that ride is going to hell ... I'm a good little boy! Really! Don't Make Me Go! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
                  I have already said my peace on this matter!
                  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like that one by dramaqueen, good observation...not to mention the word use; jaunt. Very admirable :bow:

Comment

Thanks, I please to aim
                      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                      Help support the site you love:
                      -Visit the MiceChat store
                      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                        Tricia Jones: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Brodie:Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

(Mallrats 1996)
                        You are my new hero for quoting Mallrats...and totally appropriately at that! :bow:

Click the banner! ^^^^
                        Follow us on Twitter
                        @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
                        Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzapants
                          You are my new hero for quoting Mallrats...and totally appropriately at that! :bow:
                          No thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal its delicious, remember to tip your waiter. This is Bob Barker reminding you to spay and neuter your pets!

Comment

Isn't it ironic that pretty much all you have to do to excite Dsineyland fans for the 50th is just repaint the place and have it work right when you throw the switch?

"Let's all rush down there to see what the rides look like when they work!"
                            "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

Originally posted by ah schucks
                              No thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal its delicious, remember to tip your waiter. This is Bob Barker reminding you to spay and neuter your pets!
                              The one was good but now you're just being greedy!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X