X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Originally posted by Hikari to Kurai
    I always had that line stuck in my head after I got of the ride, I love how nonsensical it is.
    It may nonsensical to you, but it's an everlovin' metaphor for my entire pointless life. It makes me sob. Mr. Toad is America.

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    Originally posted by bearride
    We're merrily, merrily, merrily on our way to nowhere in particular
    I always had that line stuck in my head after I got of the ride, I love how nonsensical it is.

Leave a comment:

• JMike
    replied
    Originally posted by MiceMan
    WTF???
    That's the chorus the song played in the queue. I that line as my signiture in another forum, and I've gotten my fair share of "wtf"s.
    I have to admit, it's an odd lyric when out of context, if only for the repitition.

Leave a comment:

• Ortizmo2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    Isn't it ironic that pretty much all you have to do to excite Dsineyland fans for the 50th is just repaint the place and have it work right when you throw the switch?

"Let's all rush down there to see what the rides look like when they work!"
    LOL!!!

god this made me laugh....because of the truth to the post. I guess we're all pretty conservative when it comes to "Walt's Park".

Leave a comment:

• Modern Folly
    replied
    Isn't it ironic that pretty much all you have to do to excite Dsineyland fans for the 50th is just repaint the place and have it work right when you throw the switch?

Aw man, you just roasted Disneyland totally! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by bearride
    WTF???

Leave a comment:

• bearride
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SuperDisneyDad
    replied

Very true, but look at how the Matt has transformed the park in such a short time. It's amazing how far it has come in just a little over a year. Pent up demand for Disneyland to look like it should for 10 years make people a little giddy. Just think at this pace what it might look like 10 years from now.

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied

Yeah, its pretty sad that we are so giddy over the fact that the park is being maintained the way it is suppossed to be! If they added another true E-ticket I think we would all die of strokes!

Leave a comment:

• Dirton
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    No thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal its delicious, remember to tip your waiter. This is Bob Barker reminding you to spay and neuter your pets!
    The one was good but now you're just being greedy!

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ah schucks
    replied
    Originally posted by Pizzapants
    You are my new hero for quoting Mallrats...and totally appropriately at that! :bow:
    No thank you, I'll be here all week, try the veal its delicious, remember to tip your waiter. This is Bob Barker reminding you to spay and neuter your pets!

Leave a comment:

• Pizzapants
    replied
    Originally posted by ah schucks
    Tricia Jones: I heard that you were going to propose to Brandi Svenning at some theme park. When are men going to learn that women want ROMANCE, not Mr. Toad's Wild Ride...

Brodie:Hey, now, be fair. EVERYONE wants Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

(Mallrats 1996)
    You are my new hero for quoting Mallrats...and totally appropriately at that! :bow:

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    Thanks, I please to aim

Leave a comment:

• George Washington
    replied
    I like that one by dramaqueen, good observation...not to mention the word use; jaunt. Very admirable :bow:

Leave a comment:

• Dirton
    replied
    Originally posted by MiceMan
    All I remember from that ride is going to hell ... I'm a good little boy! Really! Don't Make Me Go! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
    I have already said my peace on this matter!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by dramaqueen
    It's only a short jaunt from hell in MTWR to a crate in Pinnocchio! A very stern lesson to all little children who are bad! :devil:
    ROFLMAO! That was funny :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leave a comment:

• dramaqueen
    replied
    It's only a short jaunt from hell in MTWR to a crate in Pinnocchio! A very stern lesson to all little children who are bad! :devil:

Leave a comment:

• Cuzco-topia
    replied
    Yep. Flames in all.

Leave a comment:

• MiceMan
    replied
    Originally posted by Cuzco-topia
    That ride scares me
    All I remember from that ride is going to hell ... I'm a good little boy! Really! Don't Make Me Go! NOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X